Applocale

calivim

Applocale
Well i wont run program in chines language but I can't install applocale.
What should I must do?
Malke

Re: Applocale
calivim wrote:

> Well i wont run program in chines language but I can't install applocale.
> What should I must do?

Help us help you:

How to Post:

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
calivim

Re: Applocale

"Malke" wrote:

> calivim wrote:
>
> > Well i wont run program in chines language but I can't install applocale.
> > What should I must do?

> Help us help you:
>
> How to Post:
> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Usenet
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 - How to Ask a Question
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> Don't Panic!

Sorry i dont write important thinks )

Im using Windows Vista Business. Thats new computer I instal operating
system 4 days ago. That is C2Q Q6600, 2Gb Ram and GeForce 8600GT 512. For
problem i can't install applocale. How i can run program with not change
system language. In XP i have Applocale... I search on internet but i dont
find any important things.
Malke

Re: Applocale
calivim wrote:

> Sorry i dont write important thinks )
>
> Im using Windows Vista Business. Thats new computer I instal operating
> system 4 days ago. That is C2Q Q6600, 2Gb Ram and GeForce 8600GT 512. For
> problem i can't install applocale. How i can run program with not change
> system language. In XP i have Applocale... I search on internet but i dont
> find any important things.

We definitely have got a language barrier here. The best thing for you to do
is to post in a newsgroup for your native language. I say that not to
offend you in any way but simply because it is hard enough giving/getting
tech support in writing about a machine that is never seen in person
without the additional stress of a language barrier.

Here is a list of all MS public newsgroups:

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

In the meantime, if you are looking to change the keyboard language or
something like that, there is a Regional & Language Options applet in
Control Panel. Other than that, I'm very sorry but I don't understand what
you're asking me.

Malke

"Malke" wrote:

> calivim wrote:
>
> > Sorry i dont write important thinks )
> >
> > Im using Windows Vista Business. Thats new computer I instal operating
> > system 4 days ago. That is C2Q Q6600, 2Gb Ram and GeForce 8600GT 512. For
> > problem i can't install applocale. How i can run program with not change
> > system language. In XP i have Applocale... I search on internet but i dont
> > find any important things.

> We definitely have got a language barrier here. The best thing for you to do
> is to post in a newsgroup for your native language. I say that not to
> offend you in any way but simply because it is hard enough giving/getting
> tech support in writing about a machine that is never seen in person
> without the additional stress of a language barrier.
>
> Here is a list of all MS public newsgroups:
>
> http://aumha.org/nntp.htm
>
> In the meantime, if you are looking to change the keyboard language or
> something like that, there is a Regional & Language Options applet in
> Control Panel. Other than that, I'm very sorry but I don't understand what
> you're asking me.
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> Don't Panic!

Em that's right that we have language barrier. I now how to change keyboard
language. I'll post in my language newsgroup but before i wont try get answer
here. When i change language in operating system i go to Control Panel >
Clock, language and region > Regional and language options > Keyboards and
Languages. I have that but i must change system language, i can do that in:
Control Panel > Clock, language and region > Regional and language options >
Administrative > Change system locale and there i choise language and restart
computer. But in XP i have Applocale and i don't must that i open program
with that program. When i don't change language in local in Vista i get some
like that: http://images23.fotosik.pl/204/938a45771c66da7amed.jpg (where is
"?" and letter need by chines letter) Often change local in system and
restart computer is tired.
If you dont understand that I go to my language newsgroup but i wont by
programmer and that by hard in future when i dont by good speak english
Srooy if i make youre problem.
mikeyhsd

Re: Applocale
you are going to have to ask the Applocale people on why the program does not work with Vista.

mikeyhsd@sprintpcs.com

"mikeyhsd" wrote:

> you are going to have to ask the Applocale people on why the program does not work with Vista.
>

> mikeyhsd@sprintpcs.com

Yeap but i never see they mail, that how i can do that? Meaby Vista have
some trick to do that i don't now. Meaby some program is in Vista like
applocale. Where i must ask if ot here?
mikeyhsd

Re: Applocale
doing a GOOGLE for applocale it seems it is a Microsoft program that works on XP and server 2003.

mikeyhsd@sprintpcs.com