BSOD various error numbers

Maxine

BSOD various error numbers
can someone please help i have rebuilt my computer a number of times but
after 24 hours i get a BSOD these have various numbers, i have gradually left
out hardware but still get it. Where do i send the mini dump information to
get analysed, i have tried to navigate the vista site with out much success.
i am running vista ultimate.
thank you in advance for your help
Malke

Re: BSOD various error numbers
Maxine wrote:

> can someone please help i have rebuilt my computer a number of times but
> after 24 hours i get a BSOD these have various numbers, i have gradually
> left out hardware but still get it. Where do i send the mini dump
> information to get analysed, i have tried to navigate the vista site with
> out much success. i am running vista ultimate.
> thank you in advance for your help

If you are getting various Stop Errors, the first thing to do is test your
RAM. I like Memtest86+ from www.memtest.org.

http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/...ardware_Tshoot

If the RAM tests OK, then make sure that all your hardware is
Vista-compatible and you have the latest and correct drivers for it.

After you've done this troubleshooting, if you need more help post back with
the specs of your computer and what you've already done.

How to Post:

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
Maxine

"Malke" wrote:

> Maxine wrote:
>
> > can someone please help i have rebuilt my computer a number of times but
> > after 24 hours i get a BSOD these have various numbers, i have gradually
> > left out hardware but still get it. Where do i send the mini dump
> > information to get analysed, i have tried to navigate the vista site with
> > out much success. i am running vista ultimate.
> > thank you in advance for your help

> If you are getting various Stop Errors, the first thing to do is test your
> RAM. I like Memtest86+ from www.memtest.org.
>
> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/...ardware_Tshoot
>
> If the RAM tests OK, then make sure that all your hardware is
> Vista-compatible and you have the latest and correct drivers for it.
>
> After you've done this troubleshooting, if you need more help post back with
> the specs of your computer and what you've already done.
>
> How to Post:
> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Usenet
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 - How to Ask a Question
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> Don't Panic!
> Thank you for your help

it is a nearly new computer
6 months old desktop , 2Gb Ram and i have done a Memtest86+ i ran it for 3
hours with no faults found.
It is part of a home network. I am running AVG trial version malaware I
have a braodband internet and connected to a Billion Voip ADSL router
it has Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600@ 2.40GHz @.40GHz
I am running vista ultimate and the computer has a rating of 5.6
i also checked the disk for errors none were found.
I only did a complete reinstall today and I got a 0x00000o7A BSOD at 3pm
Hope this is the information you wanted and it helps you hekp me
I do have copy to DVD, and other VSO products
Thank you again

Maxine wrote:

> it is a nearly new computer
> 6 months old desktop , 2Gb Ram and i have done a Memtest86+ i ran it for
> 3
> hours with no faults found.
> It is part of a home network. I am running AVG trial version malaware I
> have a braodband internet and connected to a Billion Voip ADSL router
> it has Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600@ 2.40GHz @.40GHz
> I am running vista ultimate and the computer has a rating of 5.6
> i also checked the disk for errors none were found.
> I only did a complete reinstall today and I got a 0x00000o7A BSOD at 3pm
> Hope this is the information you wanted and it helps you hekp me
> I do have copy to DVD, and other VSO products

Is this a computer you built yourself?
Or is this a computer you purchased with Vista preinstalled?

If the former, then you either have failing hardware components or incorrect
drivers. You haven't provided enough information for me to tell which.

If the latter, return it for repair/replacement under warranty.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Don't Panic!
Mike Hall - MVP

"Maxine" <Maxine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Malke" wrote:
>
>> Maxine wrote:
>>
>> > can someone please help i have rebuilt my computer a number of times
>> > but
>> > after 24 hours i get a BSOD these have various numbers, i have
>> > gradually
>> > left out hardware but still get it. Where do i send the mini dump
>> > information to get analysed, i have tried to navigate the vista site
>> > with
>> > out much success. i am running vista ultimate.
>> > thank you in advance for your help

>> If you are getting various Stop Errors, the first thing to do is test
>> your
>> RAM. I like Memtest86+ from www.memtest.org.
>>
>> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/...ardware_Tshoot
>>
>> If the RAM tests OK, then make sure that all your hardware is
>> Vista-compatible and you have the latest and correct drivers for it.
>>
>> After you've done this troubleshooting, if you need more help post back
>> with
>> the specs of your computer and what you've already done.
>>
>> How to Post:
>> http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Usenet
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 - How to Ask a
>> Question
>>
>> Malke
>> --
>> MS-MVP
>> Elephant Boy Computers
>> www.elephantboycomputers.com
>> Don't Panic!
>> Thank you for your help

> it is a nearly new computer
> 6 months old desktop , 2Gb Ram and i have done a Memtest86+ i ran it for 3
> hours with no faults found.
> It is part of a home network. I am running AVG trial version malaware I
> have a braodband internet and connected to a Billion Voip ADSL router
> it has Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600@ 2.40GHz @.40GHz
> I am running vista ultimate and the computer has a rating of 5.6
> i also checked the disk for errors none were found.
> I only did a complete reinstall today and I got a 0x00000o7A BSOD at 3pm
> Hope this is the information you wanted and it helps you hekp me
> I do have copy to DVD, and other VSO products
> Thank you again
> Maxine

You may well have a problem with either your hard drive, the data cable
which connects the hard drive to the computer, or the disk controller on the
motherboard. If it is new, get the computer checked out while still under
warranty..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..