Reinstallation help please

Vixp

Reinstallation help please
I tried to re install windows vista home premium. I went through the install
process twice. Both came up about my hardware doesn't work with windows and
to try and start the installation process over again. Now I don't really want
to go through it the third time and have the same thing happen.

Could it be because I installed a graphics card on it? Should I use the
integrated video card that came with the computer, so remove the pci-e
graphics card or could it also be I installed a different ram on it. It
worked fine before and I am confuse as to why this message keeps popping up.
I think the pc was rated like 5.3 before I try to reinstall it.

DL

Re: Reinstallation help please
Why do you need to reinstall if you have only added ram & a vid card?

"Vixp" <Vixp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I tried to re install windows vista home premium. I went through the
>install
> process twice. Both came up about my hardware doesn't work with windows
> and
> to try and start the installation process over again. Now I don't really
> want
> to go through it the third time and have the same thing happen.
>
> Could it be because I installed a graphics card on it? Should I use the
> integrated video card that came with the computer, so remove the pci-e
> graphics card or could it also be I installed a different ram on it. It
> worked fine before and I am confuse as to why this message keeps popping
> up.
> I think the pc was rated like 5.3 before I try to reinstall it.

lenny

Re: Reinstallation help please
think you have got the solution in your question! remove the graphic card
first and try it..............if still the same remove one stick of ram at a
time and test......try one stick in other slots too