vista to xp

warrenbcable

vista to xp
angel had a good ? The wording and security in vista is too strong. XP is
simple and easy to work with.

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Re: vista to xp

"warrenbcable" <warrenbcable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

> angel had a good? The wording and security in vista is too strong.

Personal (personal) "Security" <cough-cough> in VISTA is non-existant.

> XP is simple and easy to work with.

I bought more copies of XP for clients last year that in the previous 5 combined.

Mike Hall - MVP

Re: vista to xp
"David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote in message

> "warrenbcable" <warrenbcable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message...
>
>> angel had a good? The wording and security in vista is too strong.

> Personal (personal) "Security" <cough-cough> in VISTA is non-existant.
>
>> XP is simple and easy to work with.

> I bought more copies of XP for clients last year that in the previous 5
> combined.

Wouldn't it have been cheaper for your clients to educate them re Vista?

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Re: vista to xp

"Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@remove_mvps.com> wrote in message news:%239UCx2YoIHA.4832@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> "David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote in message
> >
> > "warrenbcable" <warrenbcable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > message...
> >
> >> angel had a good? The wording and security in vista is too strong.

> > Personal (personal) "Security" <cough-cough> in VISTA is non-existant.
> >
> >> XP is simple and easy to work with.

> > I bought more copies of XP for clients last year that in the previous 5
> > combined.

> Wouldn't it have been cheaper for your clients to educate them re Vista?

Hardly... especially monetarily.

They were all aware enough to desire to hang onto the last bits
of privacy and simplicity they could.... you don't do that with VISTA.

;-)

Cheers,

DM

newsCgOj.105$aq4.77@trnddc02...

> "Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@remove_mvps.com> wrote in message
>> "David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "warrenbcable" <warrenbcable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> > message...

>> > Personal (personal) "Security" <cough-cough> in VISTA is non-existant.

>> > I bought more copies of XP for clients last year that in the previous 5
>> > combined.

>> Wouldn't it have been cheaper for your clients to educate them re Vista?

> Hardly... especially monetarily.
>
> They were all aware enough to desire to hang onto the last bits
> of privacy and simplicity they could.... you don't do that with VISTA.
>
> ;-)
>

> Cheers,
>
> DM

You need to get clients with a higher IQ.. :-)

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Re: vista to xp

"Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@remove_mvps.com> wrote in message news:OCmriVhoIHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> "David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote in message
> newsCgOj.105$aq4.77@trnddc02...
> >
> > "Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@remove_mvps.com> wrote in message
> >> "David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote in message

> >> Wouldn't it have been cheaper for your clients to educate them re Vista?

> > Hardly... especially monetarily.
> >
> > They were all aware enough to desire to hang onto the last bits
> > of privacy and simplicity they could.... you don't do that with VISTA.
> >
> > ;-)
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > DM
> >

> You need to get clients with a higher IQ.. :-)

;-)

Cheers Mike....