file date in Windows\panther

piotrc

file date in Windows\panther
After the first time installation of VISTA 64 on pure new disc I have all
files in \widows\panther dated 2030 year!!! also in some other catalogues
(boot) i get the same. Those data are not accessible by user.

Then there is a problem since FLEXlm licensee is giving me a notice that the
"system clock has been set back" !! and i cannot run FLUENT and other
programs.

Can You help?
--
piotr
Alex T. MVP

RE: file date in Windows\panther
That folder should not exist. It sounds like a pirated copy of Vista with a
activation crack already installed. If not then i would highly advise a
checking of the disc source cause that folder should not exist on your system.
--
~A.K.A. Makaveli213~
~Windows Desktop Experience MVP~

"piotrc" wrote:

> After the first time installation of VISTA 64 on pure new disc I have all
> files in \widows\panther dated 2030 year!!! also in some other catalogues
> (boot) i get the same. Those data are not accessible by user.
>
> Then there is a problem since FLEXlm licensee is giving me a notice that the
> "system clock has been set back" !! and i cannot run FLUENT and other
> programs.
>
> Can You help?
> --
> piotr

piotrc

RE: file date in Windows\panther
this is normal LEGAL copy of Windows!!!
licence for the University checked by Microsoft

so please do not ...

piotr

--
piotr

"Alex T. MVP" wrote:

> That folder should not exist. It sounds like a pirated copy of Vista with a
> activation crack already installed. If not then i would highly advise a
> checking of the disc source cause that folder should not exist on your system.
> --
> ~A.K.A. Makaveli213~
> ~Windows Desktop Experience MVP~
>

> "piotrc" wrote:
>
> > After the first time installation of VISTA 64 on pure new disc I have all
> > files in \widows\panther dated 2030 year!!! also in some other catalogues
> > (boot) i get the same. Those data are not accessible by user.
> >
> > Then there is a problem since FLEXlm licensee is giving me a notice that the
> > "system clock has been set back" !! and i cannot run FLUENT and other
> > programs.
> >
> > Can You help?
> > --
> > piotr

Mick Murphy

RE: file date in Windows\panther
You have been reported to Microsoft.
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Alex T. MVP" wrote:

> That folder should not exist. It sounds like a pirated copy of Vista with a
> activation crack already installed. If not then i would highly advise a
> checking of the disc source cause that folder should not exist on your system.
> --
> ~A.K.A. Makaveli213~
> ~Windows Desktop Experience MVP~
>

> "piotrc" wrote:
>
> > After the first time installation of VISTA 64 on pure new disc I have all
> > files in \widows\panther dated 2030 year!!! also in some other catalogues
> > (boot) i get the same. Those data are not accessible by user.
> >
> > Then there is a problem since FLEXlm licensee is giving me a notice that the
> > "system clock has been set back" !! and i cannot run FLUENT and other
> > programs.
> >
> > Can You help?
> > --
> > piotr

piotrc

RE: file date in Windows\panther
CANT YOU GUYS READ?

Official Microsoft License , double checked on the Microsoft side during
update.
New comp, disk and all software licensed.

do not insult covering your incompetency, try to help solving a problem!

piotr

--
piotr

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> You have been reported to Microsoft.
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
>

> "Alex T. MVP" wrote:
>
> > That folder should not exist. It sounds like a pirated copy of Vista with a
> > activation crack already installed. If not then i would highly advise a
> > checking of the disc source cause that folder should not exist on your system.
> > --
> > ~A.K.A. Makaveli213~
> > ~Windows Desktop Experience MVP~
> >

> > "piotrc" wrote:
> >
> > > After the first time installation of VISTA 64 on pure new disc I have all
> > > files in \widows\panther dated 2030 year!!! also in some other catalogues
> > > (boot) i get the same. Those data are not accessible by user.
> > >
> > > Then there is a problem since FLEXlm licensee is giving me a notice that the
> > > "system clock has been set back" !! and i cannot run FLUENT and other
> > > programs.
> > >
> > > Can You help?
> > > --
> > > piotr

Mick Murphy

RE: file date in Windows\panther
Can't you read!!!!!

I have reported him; AlexT is a fake MVP!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"piotrc" wrote:

> CANT YOU GUYS READ?
>
> Official Microsoft License , double checked on the Microsoft side during
> update.
> New comp, disk and all software licensed.
>
> do not insult covering your incompetency, try to help solving a problem!
>
> piotr
>

> --
> piotr
>

> "Mick Murphy" wrote:
>
> > You have been reported to Microsoft.
> > --
> > Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
> >

> > "Alex T. MVP" wrote:
> >
> > > That folder should not exist. It sounds like a pirated copy of Vista with a
> > > activation crack already installed. If not then i would highly advise a
> > > checking of the disc source cause that folder should not exist on your system.
> > > --
> > > ~A.K.A. Makaveli213~
> > > ~Windows Desktop Experience MVP~

Mick Murphy

RE: file date in Windows\panther
And I am NOT a paid MS employee.
People help here for FREE, you idiot!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"piotrc" wrote:

> CANT YOU GUYS READ?
>
> Official Microsoft License , double checked on the Microsoft side during
> update.
> New comp, disk and all software licensed.
>
> do not insult covering your incompetency, try to help solving a problem!
>
> piotr
>

> --
> piotr
>

> "Mick Murphy" wrote:
>
> > You have been reported to Microsoft.
> > --
> > Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
> >

> > "Alex T. MVP" wrote:
> >
> > > That folder should not exist. It sounds like a pirated copy of Vista with a
> > > activation crack already installed. If not then i would highly advise a
> > > checking of the disc source cause that folder should not exist on your system.
> > > --
> > > ~A.K.A. Makaveli213~
> > > ~Windows Desktop Experience MVP~

piotrc

RE: file date in Windows\panther
sorry Mike,

This was misunderstanding, I really need help, and I cant

I cannnot run my software since this stupid date on several files which is
not possible to change.
--
piotr

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> And I am NOT a paid MS employee.
> People help here for FREE, you idiot!
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
>

> "piotrc" wrote:
>
> > CANT YOU GUYS READ?
> >
> > Official Microsoft License , double checked on the Microsoft side during
> > update.
> > New comp, disk and all software licensed.
> >
> > do not insult covering your incompetency, try to help solving a problem!
> >
> > piotr
> >

> > --
> > piotr
> >

> > "Mick Murphy" wrote:
> >
> > > You have been reported to Microsoft.
> > > --
> > > Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

Dave

Re: file date in Windows\panther
I have vista 32 bit and have the C:\Windows\panther folder. Don't know what
it's for. The dates of the files are the day I re-installed Vista 2 months
ago. They haven't been changed since.

If you want to try changing the dates, try downloading touch.exe and use it
to change the filedates to the current date...
Run it from an elevated command prompt. Not sure if it works on 64 bit.

http://www.helge.mynetcologne.de/touch/index.htm

--
Vista Home Premium 32 SP1
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview