My computer blue screen errors occur and I can not work on my computer

tomherry

My computer blue screen errors occur and I can not work on my computer

Hello everyone - I am a new member of the forum and hope that someone
reading this might be able to help me with a problem I have with my
computer.

When I start my computer a blue screen appear on my system and I
could not start my computer
An error massage display on screen if you are displays its screen
first time then restarts your computer
Some time my computer start and now after restarting my computer will
not start

When this happens, I am unable to log off; the computer on/off button
does not work when the screen freezes and I have to turn the computer
off at the mains.

My computer runs on the Windows Vista operating system.

I changed from Internet Explorer browser 6 to 7 yesterday but the
problem of the computer screen freezing persists.

Any helpful advice on this would be much appreciated.

--
tomherry
Malke

Re: My computer blue screen errors occur and I can not work on my computer
tomherry wrote:

> Hello everyone - I am a new member of the forum and hope that someone
> reading this might be able to help me with a problem I have with my
> computer.
>

> When I start my computer a blue screen appear on my system and I
> could not start my computer
> An error massage display on screen if you are displays its screen
> first time then restarts your computer
> Some time my computer start and now after restarting my computer will
> not start
>
> When this happens, I am unable to log off; the computer on/off button
> does not work when the screen freezes and I have to turn the computer
> off at the mains.
>

> My computer runs on the Windows Vista operating system.
>
> I changed from Internet Explorer browser 6 to 7 yesterday but the
> problem of the computer screen freezing persists.

The actual text of the error message - at least the first bit with the Stop
Error and any information about files involved - is necessary before anyone
can help you. Otherwise, we are all just guessing. The cause could be bad
drivers (software) or bad hardware. There is no way to tell from your post.
Having information about your computer is important, too. Take a look at
these links to see what details to include in your next post so we can give
you focused help.

Internet Explorer has nothing to do with the problem but I don't see how you
could change from IE6 to IE7 since only IE7 comes with Vista (and this is a
Vista newsgroup so presumably you have Vista and not XP).

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers