Install Vista ultimate on second computer - license problem

=?Utf-8?B?YW50b2Fn?=

Install Vista ultimate on second computer - license problem
Hi I installed ultimate on an older computer and after updating the memory
decided windows vista ultimate was to much for it, so I reinstalled XP on my
old computer.

I proceeded to installed Vista on a new computer (mac using parrallel) and
the system now complains that I have a the ultimate license active on the old
computer. The fact is tht I do not have the means to deactivate vista from
the old computer. is there way to deactivate the ultimate licence from my old
computer. The software did not allowed-me to un-installed vista, the only
option i had was to re-installed XP.
Help!!
antoag

Mark

Re: Install Vista ultimate on second computer - license problem
Was your install an "upgrade" from XP?
If so, you can't install the upgrade on another machine since that would
leave you with the replaced XP running on another machine.

If not, then go to the activate screen and call the phone number. They'll be
happy to help.

"antoag" <antoag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I installed ultimate on an older computer and after updating the memory
> decided windows vista ultimate was to much for it, so I reinstalled XP on
> my
> old computer.
>
> I proceeded to installed Vista on a new computer (mac using parrallel) and
> the system now complains that I have a the ultimate license active on the
> old
> computer. The fact is tht I do not have the means to deactivate vista from
> the old computer. is there way to deactivate the ultimate licence from my
> old
> computer. The software did not allowed-me to un-installed vista, the only
> option i had was to re-installed XP.
> Help!!
> antoag

=?Utf-8?B?YW50b2Fn?=

Re: Install Vista ultimate on second computer - license problem
thanks Mark. I called the number and work it out.
antoag