Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Google Earth

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2008
Kor
 

Posts: n/a
Google Earth
I tried to install Google Earth on my laptop.
I receive an error message telling me to free harddisk space and try again.
The availeble space is 42G and should be enough.
What is wrong????
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2008
Rick Rogers
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Google Earth
Hi,

Try emptying the %userprofile%\appdata\local\temp folder.

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com

"Kor" <Kor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:0855BDFA-C992-48CA-84B9-E6B6AE65D6A8@microsoft.com...
>I tried to install Google Earth on my laptop.
> I receive an error message telling me to free harddisk space and try
> again.
> The availeble space is 42G and should be enough.
> What is wrong????


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2008
Kor
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Google Earth

Hi,

That was the trick I needed. Thanks a lot!

Kor
"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Try emptying the %userprofile%\appdata\local\temp folder.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,
>
> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
> My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com
>
> "Kor" <Kor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:0855BDFA-C992-48CA-84B9-E6B6AE65D6A8@microsoft.com...
> >I tried to install Google Earth on my laptop.
> > I receive an error message telling me to free harddisk space and try
> > again.
> > The availeble space is 42G and should be enough.
> > What is wrong????

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2008
David Morgan \(MAMS\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Google Earth

"Kor" <Kor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news5A3C15C-7598-40B6-9195-5D5B1991581D@microsoft.com...
>
> Hi,
>
> That was the trick I needed. Thanks a lot!



This is basic housekeeping.... keep it up.



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google earth =?Utf-8?B?VmFpbyBGRTQxWg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 36 12-15-2009 00:05
Google Earth Bobby microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 17 09-18-2009 06:06
Rain and shine hit Google Maps and Google Earth BlogFeed Windows Vista Blogs Forum 0 01-10-2008 20:00
Google Earth swalker microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 13 12-31-2007 17:41
Google Earth Sascha Braeckle microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sonstiges 0 08-02-2007 17:22




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:55.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120