Vista boot problem

64User

Vista boot problem

hi

i just finished building my pc a few days ago and i installed vista
x64 on it. when loading i got the bsod which turned out to be too much
ram i just took half of it out and then it was fine. but last night i
installed itunes 64 bit and now when i turn my pc on i to the green

STOP: 0x0000007e
(0xffffffffc0000005,0xf5fffrf98013c85d99,0xffffff9 8013rf463f8,
0xfffff98013f33ddo)

i emailed my local computer store to no avail. Hopefully someone has an
anwser.

thanks very much.

--
64User
John Barnes

Re: Vista boot problem
Try safe mode (F8) and do an uninstall. You should also try a system
restore while in safe mode. If you can't get into safe mode, try a system
restore from the install DVD

"64User" <64User.360fd5@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> hi
>
> i just finished building my pc a few days ago and i installed vista
> x64 on it. when loading i got the bsod which turned out to be too much
> ram i just took half of it out and then it was fine. but last night i
> installed itunes 64 bit and now when i turn my pc on i to the green
>
> STOP: 0x0000007e
> (0xffffffffc0000005,0xf5fffrf98013c85d99,0xffffff9 8013rf463f8,
> 0xfffff98013f33ddo)
>
> i emailed my local computer store to no avail. Hopefully someone has an
> anwser.
>
> thanks very much.
>

> --
> 64User

64User

Re: Vista boot problem

how do i a system restore??? i think it might be itunes everything went
to pot after i installed that. but for some reason it cant uninstall it.

--
64User
John Barnes

Re: Vista boot problem
Since you don't seem to follow, or be able to follow, instructions, it will
be hard to help you.
Can you get into safe mode using the F8 key at the end of POST (power on
self test)?

"64User" <64User.360p33@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> how do i a system restore??? i think it might be itunes everything went
> to pot after i installed that. but for some reason it cant uninstall it.
> as that John Barnes;640325 Wrote:
>> Try safe mode (F8) and do an uninstall. You should also try a system
>> restore while in safe mode. If you can't get into safe mode, try a
>> system
>> restore from the install DVD
>>
>> "64User" <64User.360fd5@xxxxxx-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
>> news:64User.360fd5@xxxxxx-mx.forums.net...> > >

>> > much

>> > an

> --
> 64User

64User

Re: Vista boot problem

Ahem. i am not stupid. yes i did get into safe mode i am just asking you
how do you get into the system restore center since this is my first
time using this os. very simple question. i know how to work a system
restore and know what it does i just would like to know the location of
the restore center. thanks.

> how do i a system restore??? i think it might be itunes everything

went
> to pot after i installed that. but for some reason it cant uninstall

it.
> as that John Barnes;640325 Wrote:

--
64User
Jack

Re: Vista boot problem
Do you know F8 key?
It does wonders!!!
If you do not know what is this, dismantle your 64 k system and go back to
16 bit Windows and start from the scratch!
And maybe it is a good idea to give to someone to build your comp!
Jack

"64User" <64User.360sk0@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> Ahem. i am not stupid. yes i did get into safe mode i am just asking you
> how do you get into the system restore center since this is my first
> time using this os. very simple question. i know how to work a system
> restore and know what it does i just would like to know the location of
> the restore center. thanks.
>

>> how do i a system restore??? i think it might be itunes everything

> went
>> to pot after i installed that. but for some reason it cant uninstall

> it.
>> as that John Barnes;640325 Wrote:

> --
> 64User

Mick Murphy

Re: Vista boot problem
About time you removed yourself from here, BOOFHEAD
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Jack" wrote:

> Do you know F8 key?
> It does wonders!!!
> If you do not know what is this, dismantle your 64 k system and go back to
> 16 bit Windows and start from the scratch!
> And maybe it is a good idea to give to someone to build your comp!
> Jack
>
> "64User" <64User.360sk0@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Ahem. i am not stupid. yes i did get into safe mode i am just asking you
> > how do you get into the system restore center since this is my first
> > time using this os. very simple question. i know how to work a system
> > restore and know what it does i just would like to know the location of
> > the restore center. thanks.
> >

> >> how do i a system restore??? i think it might be itunes everything

> > went
> >> to pot after i installed that. but for some reason it cant uninstall

> > it.
> >> as that John Barnes;640325 Wrote:

> > --
> > 64User

John Barnes

Re: Vista boot problem
The start menu search, type system restore and you will see it
listed. Easiest way to get there.

"64User" <64User.360sk0@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> Ahem. i am not stupid. yes i did get into safe mode i am just asking you
> how do you get into the system restore center since this is my first
> time using this os. very simple question. i know how to work a system
> restore and know what it does i just would like to know the location of
> the restore center. thanks.
>

>> how do i a system restore??? i think it might be itunes everything

> went
>> to pot after i installed that. but for some reason it cant uninstall

> it.
>> as that John Barnes;640325 Wrote:

> --
> 64User

64User

Re: Vista boot problem

did you just not read the previous posts. yes of course i know what f8
key is. you dont seem to knowlageable on the subject yourself since you
dont offer any solution to my problem and try and incite a
reaction.!!!. damn this is a hostile forum. if i offended anyone im
sorry. but jesus why dont you and go shove 16bit windows up your ass.
and thanks john barnes the restore center was right under my nose i just
had to restore it to a point that it had been working. thanks cleared it
right up.

--
64User
John Barnes

Re: Vista boot problem
Glad you got it resolved. Have a nice weekend.