A problem caused the program to stop working correctly....

nizza35

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly....

Hi everyone I hope you can help me with this really frustrating problem.

About 6months ago I bought a new P.C with Vista Home Premium 32-bit
preinstalled. It has worked fine but in the last few days I have finally
gained access to the internet only to discover that I can't seem to
install or download correctly.

For example I downloaded both the latest firefox and safari setup files
but when I try to run them I get the following message instantly:

3057

Now I have trawled google and other forums for a long time but can't
seem to find a solution to the problem. I have set dep to allow these
programs to run, and also disabled dep entirely but neither of these
seems to work even though I have recieved dep realted error messages.

I have also tried running the programs as an administrator, and
disabled windows defender, avg anti-virus and windows firewall. None of
these solutions seem to work and there doesnt seem to be any other ideas
anywhere else on the internet.

I also seem to have a problem downloading from IE7, when I click a
download link a lot of the time either nothing happens or I see a window
pop up and there disapear straight away, this is also very frustrating.

My P.C has the following spec:

Intel Pentium E2160 Dual Core Processor @ 3.0GHz
Asus P5K Motherboard
nVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS 320MB Graphics Card
2GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Memory

I will forever greatful if you can give me some advice, thanks a lot!

|Filename: error1.jpg |
|Download: http://vista64.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3057|

nizza35
Jack

Re: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly....
3057 beer bottles?