Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Drivers

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2008
strs
 

Posts: n/a
Drivers
Windows Vista have in a hidden place inside the hard disk the drivers...?
I don't have the cd's...
How can I find them...?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2008
Mick Murphy
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Drivers
Drivers for what???
The computer's and/or motherboard's manufacturer's websites will have
drivers for your computer!
Vista has drivers as well.
It is better to get hardware drivers from the hardware manufacturer's
website, not windows update.

I repeat; drivers for what hardware?
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia


"strs" wrote:

> Windows Vista have in a hidden place inside the hard disk the drivers...?
> I don't have the cd's...
> How can I find them...?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2008
strs
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Drivers
I want to make format and i don't have non of the drivers...
From the shop i take the pc they don't give me the cd's from all the
drivers...

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> Drivers for what???
> The computer's and/or motherboard's manufacturer's websites will have
> drivers for your computer!
> Vista has drivers as well.
> It is better to get hardware drivers from the hardware manufacturer's
> website, not windows update.
>
> I repeat; drivers for what hardware?
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
>
>
> "strs" wrote:
>
> > Windows Vista have in a hidden place inside the hard disk the drivers...?
> > I don't have the cd's...
> > How can I find them...?

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2008
Rick Rogers
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Drivers
Hi,

Drivers are either included in the operating system and will be available
during setup, or you will need to download them from the website of the
manufacturer of the device you are trying to use. If you require a driver
for setup, such as a raid or sata driver, you will need to obtain this from
the manufacturer and copy it to removable media (like floppy or thumb drive)
and load it at the disk detection phase of setup.

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
My thoughts http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com

"strs" <strs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:41E8AFE0-D0CD-4ADC-8F06-6F94BE0F513B@microsoft.com...
>I want to make format and i don't have non of the drivers...
> From the shop i take the pc they don't give me the cd's from all the
> drivers...
>
> "Mick Murphy" wrote:
>
>> Drivers for what???
>> The computer's and/or motherboard's manufacturer's websites will have
>> drivers for your computer!
>> Vista has drivers as well.
>> It is better to get hardware drivers from the hardware manufacturer's
>> website, not windows update.
>>
>> I repeat; drivers for what hardware?
>> --
>> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
>>
>>
>> "strs" wrote:
>>
>> > Windows Vista have in a hidden place inside the hard disk the
>> > drivers...?
>> > I don't have the cd's...
>> > How can I find them...?


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
drivers, etc. Edu microsoft.public.es.windowsvista 3 05-19-2007 11:26
HP drivers swiftflo microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 3 04-05-2007 16:07
Drivers Marie G microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 10 03-01-2007 08:31
MB drivers ? Pete microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 5 02-17-2007 15:20




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:25.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120