How can I get a handle on Vista SP1 download

Nags

How can I get a handle on Vista SP1 download
How can I get a handle on Vista SP1 download?

I see lot of links but none downloads anything?

What's wrong?
--
Nags
Bruce Chambers

Re: How can I get a handle on Vista SP1 download
Nags wrote:
> How can I get a handle on Vista SP1 download?
>
> I see lot of links but none downloads anything?
>
> What's wrong?

You might try waiting until SP1 is available from the one and only
legitimate source: Microsoft. It'll be available via Microsoft Update
later this month.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
Henrik

Re: How can I get a handle on Vista SP1 download
It IS available for download from Microsoft Subscriber Downloads, but to get
it there, one needs a MSDN Universal subscription or be with a company that
is a Microsoft Partner.

If you are not, then it will be available for mass consumption/download in a
couple of weeks.

// Henrik

> Nags wrote:
>> How can I get a handle on Vista SP1 download?
>>
>> I see lot of links but none downloads anything?
>>
>> What's wrong?

> You might try waiting until SP1 is available from the one and only
> legitimate source: Microsoft. It'll be available via Microsoft Update
> later this month.
>

> --
>
> Bruce Chambers
>
> Help us help you:

> Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand
> Russell

> killed a great many philosophers.
> ~ Denis Diderot

John Barnes

Re: How can I get a handle on Vista SP1 download
And, what % of the posters here are MSDN subscribers and are stupid enough
that they don't know where to get SP1? Useless post. Bruce's answer was
quite on point for this newsgroup.