Window Vista Upgrade

angel

Window Vista Upgrade
By mistake I bought a turkish language vista premium upgrade disc. i want to
upgrade my media center 2002 edition to vista premium using the disc but in
english language, can anybody help me how to do it?thanks a lot.
--
Media center 2002 edition
Rick Rogers

Re: Window Vista Upgrade
Hi Angel,

Return it and get the proper language disk, you can't do it with the one you
have.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"angel" <angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> By mistake I bought a turkish language vista premium upgrade disc. i want
> upgrade my media center 2002 edition to vista premium using the disc but
> in
> english language, can anybody help me how to do it?thanks a lot.
> --
> Media center 2002 edition

angel

Re: Window Vista Upgrade
Hello Rick,
I cant return it anymore, since am a seaman with a worldwide voyage its very
inconvenience for me to do so and besides it will be a year this coming May
since I bought that disc.I reckon you are very knowledgeable about computers
and maybe from your advice virtually I have no chance to use this disc but to
put my 99$ to trashbin, am I correct Rick?
--
Media center 2002 edition

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi Angel,
>
> Return it and get the proper language disk, you can't do it with the one you
> have.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "angel" <angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > By mistake I bought a turkish language vista premium upgrade disc. i want
> > upgrade my media center 2002 edition to vista premium using the disc but
> > in
> > english language, can anybody help me how to do it?thanks a lot.
> > --
> > Media center 2002 edition

Rick Rogers

Re: Window Vista Upgrade
Hi,

I wouldn't trash it, I'd put it on e-bay. You can't do what you want with
what you have, you need a disk in the correct language.

--

> Hello Rick,
> I cant return it anymore, since am a seaman with a worldwide voyage its
> very
> inconvenience for me to do so and besides it will be a year this coming
> May
> since I bought that disc.I reckon you are very knowledgeable about
> computers
> and maybe from your advice virtually I have no chance to use this disc but
> put my 99$ to trashbin, am I correct Rick?
> --
> Media center 2002 edition
>

> "Rick Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Hi Angel,
>>
>> Return it and get the proper language disk, you can't do it with the one
>> you
>> have.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "angel" <angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > By mistake I bought a turkish language vista premium upgrade disc. i
>> > want
>> > upgrade my media center 2002 edition to vista premium using the disc
>> > but
>> > in
>> > english language, can anybody help me how to do it?thanks a lot.
>> > --
>> > Media center 2002 edition

angel

Re: Window Vista Upgrade
Hello again Rick,
thank you very much for your best advice, will do that, more power to you
and to this furom.
--
Media center 2002 edition