My Vista Not Booting From The Recovery Disc

rajadi3105

My Vista Not Booting From The Recovery Disc

A Blunder mistake had lead to a disaster. I was messing around with the
BIOS, Was sure i was in date settings and from no where my young fella
came and was all over the place. Resulting in change in the Bios
Date(IAM SURE) and save the configuration. Issue Started
BLANK SCREEEN, Rebooted 20 times still the same blank screen. Removed
the battery and now ic ould see the setup, as if its loading Windows but
alas Blank again. Took the Recovery disc and tried to Re-install the
Windows from Boot disc and now its throwing an error message
"WINDOWS COULD NOT CONFIGURE ONE OR MORE COMPONENT. TO INSTALL THE
WINDOWS RESTART THE COMPUTER AND THEN RESTART THE INSTALLATION".
This happened 8 times still the same. Please help to fix this issue,
You are my last hope. Thanks in Advance.:cry:

--
rajadi3105
Mick Murphy

RE: My Vista Not Booting From The Recovery Disc
it should tell you down the right-hand bottom which one to hit.

Also, to reinstall vista, set your boot menu for CD/DVD drive to be first,
have the DVD in the drive, reboot; follow instructions