System Locale?

A://P20k

System Locale?
i am searching for a System Locale or anything like that to allow my computer
to understand korean with Control Pannel > Regioin > System Locale > Korean
i Mean this does fix my problem.. Although... it generates another problem..
of wich disables my abilty to run online games and 3rd party programs.. if
you have a idea any at all please post here or Cm_punk1990@hotmail.com
--

C://Cdotrun C://RunDotrun
A://RunManRun
Paul Baker [MVP, Windows - SDK]

Re: System Locale?
Changing System Locale in this way should not negatively impact third party
applications.

If it does, you will need to talk to those third parties about it.

Paul

"A://P20k" <AP20k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am searching for a System Locale or anything like that to allow my
>computer
> to understand korean with Control Pannel > Regioin > System Locale >
> Korean
> i Mean this does fix my problem.. Although... it generates another
> problem..
> of wich disables my abilty to run online games and 3rd party programs.. if
> you have a idea any at all please post here or Cm_punk1990@hotmail.com
> --
>

> C://Cdotrun C://RunDotrun
> A://RunManRun

re

Re: System Locale?
well actually i have contacted those third partys on 13 different occasions,
and they all say to fix this problem change your system locale back to english

also when ever i log into online games it say this " Battle.net could not
succesfully read your application type" then when i change back to english it
works fine.......................

"Paul Baker [MVP, Windows - SDK]" wrote:

> Changing System Locale in this way should not negatively impact third party
> applications.
>
> If it does, you will need to talk to those third parties about it.
>
> Paul
>
> "A://P20k" <AP20k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i am searching for a System Locale or anything like that to allow my
> >computer
> > to understand korean with Control Pannel > Regioin > System Locale >
> > Korean
> > i Mean this does fix my problem.. Although... it generates another
> > problem..
> > of wich disables my abilty to run online games and 3rd party programs.. if
> > you have a idea any at all please post here or Cm_punk1990@hotmail.com
> > --
> >

> > C://Cdotrun C://RunDotrun
> > A://RunManRun

Paul Baker [MVP, Windows - SDK]

Re: System Locale?
Well, that's not a very nicely behaved piece of software then. Sorry.

Paul