Sony Ericsson Phone Software

ddinverness

Sony Ericsson Phone Software
Have had difficulty installing Sony Ericson software onto my PC. They have
been no help so thought id post here and see if anyone had a similar prob
witha different program.
Install seems to go fine. Progress bar reaches 100 % but then reverses back
down to zero. Have uninstalled the program. Deleted it and cleaned the
registry with Regvac. Not all the Sony keys can be removed. Are there some as
standard within the registry. Is this the problem? Any suggestions?

My system is fully updated with windows update

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dave

Re: Sony Ericsson Phone Software
I couldn't get the software to load or work, so I gave up. I installed it
on an old computer running XP. I only use it about twice per year, so it's
no big deal.

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"ddinverness" <ddinverness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have had difficulty installing Sony Ericson software onto my PC. They have
> been no help so thought id post here and see if anyone had a similar prob
> witha different program.
> Install seems to go fine. Progress bar reaches 100 % but then reverses
> back
> down to zero. Have uninstalled the program. Deleted it and cleaned the
> registry with Regvac. Not all the Sony keys can be removed. Are there some
> as
> standard within the registry. Is this the problem? Any suggestions?
>
> My system is fully updated with windows update
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks

TB

Re: Sony Ericsson Phone Software
Try MyPhoneExplorer instead, written for SE phones, easy to use and highly
rated among users.
http://www.fjsoft.at/en/

"Dave" <dave@beepbeep.com> skrev i meddelandet
>I couldn't get the software to load or work, so I gave up. I installed it
>on an old computer running XP. I only use it about twice per year, so it's
>no big deal.
>

> --
> http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
>
> "ddinverness" <ddinverness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Have had difficulty installing Sony Ericson software onto my PC. They
>> have
>> been no help so thought id post here and see if anyone had a similar prob
>> witha different program.
>> Install seems to go fine. Progress bar reaches 100 % but then reverses
>> back
>> down to zero. Have uninstalled the program. Deleted it and cleaned the
>> registry with Regvac. Not all the Sony keys can be removed. Are there
>> some as
>> standard within the registry. Is this the problem? Any suggestions?
>>
>> My system is fully updated with windows update
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks

Dave

Re: Sony Ericsson Phone Software
TB, thanks for the link. That works great!

--

"TB" <anders.berglund@email.com> wrote in message
> Try MyPhoneExplorer instead, written for SE phones, easy to use and highly
> rated among users.
> http://www.fjsoft.at/en/
>

> "Dave" <dave@beepbeep.com> skrev i meddelandet
>>I couldn't get the software to load or work, so I gave up. I installed it
>>on an old computer running XP. I only use it about twice per year, so
>>it's no big deal.
>>

>> --
>> http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview
>>
>> "ddinverness" <ddinverness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Have had difficulty installing Sony Ericson software onto my PC. They
>>> have
>>> been no help so thought id post here and see if anyone had a similar
>>> prob
>>> witha different program.
>>> Install seems to go fine. Progress bar reaches 100 % but then reverses
>>> back
>>> down to zero. Have uninstalled the program. Deleted it and cleaned the
>>> registry with Regvac. Not all the Sony keys can be removed. Are there
>>> some as
>>> standard within the registry. Is this the problem? Any suggestions?
>>>
>>> My system is fully updated with windows update
>>>
>>> Any suggestions?
>>>
>>> Thanks

ddinverness

Re: Sony Ericsson Phone Software