CD key does not match disk?

SeekingXanadu

CD key does not match disk?
My motherboard fried, so I got a new one and put everything back together,
but low and behold when I moved I had lost my Vista CD, so I ordered a new
one and when I type in the CD key that was on the box I get a message that
says that it dosen't match the disk. Any thoughts?
peter

Re: CD key does not match disk?
type slower.....and double check what you typed

peter

"SeekingXanadu" <SeekingXanadu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My motherboard fried, so I got a new one and put everything back together,
> but low and behold when I moved I had lost my Vista CD, so I ordered a new
> one and when I type in the CD key that was on the box I get a message that
> says that it dosen't match the disk. Any thoughts?

Steve Pearce

Re: CD key does not match disk?
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:59:01 -0800, SeekingXanadu
<SeekingXanadu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My motherboard fried, so I got a new one and put everything back together,
>but low and behold when I moved I had lost my Vista CD, so I ordered a new
>one and when I type in the CD key that was on the box I get a message that
>says that it dosen't match the disk. Any thoughts?

Firstly, Vista doesn't come on a CD, it's too big. Secondly, where did
you buy it from?
Jack

Re: CD key does not match disk?
What is your full name and address?

"SeekingXanadu" <SeekingXanadu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My motherboard fried, so I got a new one and put everything back together,
> but low and behold when I moved I had lost my Vista CD, so I ordered a new
> one and when I type in the CD key that was on the box I get a message that
> says that it dosen't match the disk. Any thoughts?

That Guy

Re: CD key does not match disk?
bootlegger!

" I got this free cd of vista and want to install it. Can someone give me a
key, duh?"

"Jack" <replyto@it> wrote in message
> What is your full name and address?
>
> "SeekingXanadu" <SeekingXanadu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> My motherboard fried, so I got a new one and put everything back
>> together,
>> but low and behold when I moved I had lost my Vista CD, so I ordered a
>> new
>> one and when I type in the CD key that was on the box I get a message
>> that
>> says that it dosen't match the disk. Any thoughts?

Jack

Re: CD key does not match disk?
I've just wanted to send him another Vista disk
Jack

"That Guy" <rhino-skin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:lrIkj.90247$Um6.61461@newssvr12.news.prodigy. net...
> bootlegger!
>
> " I got this free cd of vista and want to install it. Can someone give me
> a key, duh?"
>
> "Jack" <replyto@it> wrote in message
>> What is your full name and address?
>>
>> "SeekingXanadu" <SeekingXanadu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:30C9FE6C-895C-4147-B0B6-2EE7311E0FD8@microsoft.com...
>>> My motherboard fried, so I got a new one and put everything back
>>> together,
>>> but low and behold when I moved I had lost my Vista CD, so I ordered a
>>> new
>>> one and when I type in the CD key that was on the box I get a message
>>> that
>>> says that it dosen't match the disk. Any thoughts?

Key does no match disk?!? SeekingXanadu microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 1 01-10-2008 16:08
Article ID: 926672 The slide show length does not match the song length when you use the "Change slide show length to match music length" option in Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Season Match 1.01 Gamer Games Feed 0 10-12-2007 15:30
Upgrade disk to fix system - how to know new Key Jon microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 3 08-11-2007 11:29
Product key does not match... =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVP?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 2 02-03-2007 08:11