light on laptop

Deb

light on laptop
Hi Can anyone tell me what the green light on my laptop means. it looks like
an angel with wings!. i think it something to do with the sound
philo

Re: light on laptop

"Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Can anyone tell me what the green light on my laptop means. it looks

like
> an angel with wings!. i think it something to do with the sound

have a look at the manual for your laptop.
if you don;t have one...go the the mfg's website

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Re: light on laptop

"Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82BEA6CC-AB32-4678-91F4-B5ACF89C631A@microsoft.com...
> Hi Can anyone tell me what the green light on my laptop means. it looks like
> an angel with wings!. i think it something to do with the sound

Actually... that brings to mind the typical 'power on' indicator.

Nepatsfan

Re: light on laptop
"Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Can anyone tell me what the green light on my laptop means. it looks like
> an angel with wings!. i think it something to do with the sound

If it looks like the green indicator light on the right side of this image, it
means your wireless network adapter is enabled.

http://pocketables.typepad.com/photo...i_fnlights.jpg

As philo pointed out, this can be verified by looking in the manual for your
laptop.

Nepatsfan

philo

Re: light on laptop

"Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
> "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Can anyone tell me what the green light on my laptop means. it looks

like
> > an angel with wings!. i think it something to do with the sound

> If it looks like the green indicator light on the right side of this

image, it
> means your wireless network adapter is enabled.
>
> http://pocketables.typepad.com/photo...i_fnlights.jpg
>
> As philo pointed out, this can be verified by looking in the manual for

your
> laptop.
>
> Nepatsfan

I think that has to be it though...
(I could not find a link for the "wireless" symbol)

Deb

Re: light on laptop

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote:

> "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82BEA6CC-AB32-4678-91F4-B5ACF89C631A@microsoft.com...
> > Hi Can anyone tell me what the green light on my laptop means. it looks like
> > an angel with wings!. i think it something to do with the sound

> Actually... that brings to mind the typical 'power on' indicator.
>
> it is next to that

Deb

Re: light on laptop
thanks, i'll check the manual