IE7 Crashes constantly

Vigilante

IE7 Crashes constantly
Can this be re-installed?
I have disabled all of the plug ins and it still happens.
I'm using Firefox now but since I cant uninstall Explorer isn't this a
failure point?
I see many people posting this but no one has a fix?

asiya

Re: IE7 Crashes constantly

I had the same problem with IE7

u can goto internet properties -> advanced -> click reset and then
reset the settings restart your iexplorer this works

but for me i had to this every time i open iexplorer

second solution if u have omnipage installed uninstall it then start
iexplorer it works,it worked for me

try it

--
asiya
asiya's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=36616

http://forums.techarena.in

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Re: IE7 Crashes constantly

"Vigilante" <kewlvigilante@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8A531DC9-3F45-47FE-8515-F52621DF7AE3@microsoft.com...
> Can this be re-installed?
> I have disabled all of the plug ins and it still happens.
> I'm using Firefox now but since I cant uninstall Explorer isn't this a
> failure point?
> I see many people posting this but no one has a fix?

You won't want to hear this, but you screwed IE7 when you installed FireFox.

Mr. Arnold

Re: IE7 Crashes constantly

"Vigilante" <kewlvigilante@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can this be re-installed?
> I have disabled all of the plug ins and it still happens.
> I'm using Firefox now but since I cant uninstall Explorer isn't this a
> failure point?
> I see many people posting this but no one has a fix?

You be having more problems than anyone I have seen.

Mick Murphy

Re: IE7 Crashes constantly
Utter crap.

MAMSie, you are a menace here!

And how is your spamming going???????

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote:

> "Vigilante" <kewlvigilante@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8A531DC9-3F45-47FE-8515-F52621DF7AE3@microsoft.com...
> > Can this be re-installed?
> > I have disabled all of the plug ins and it still happens.
> > I'm using Firefox now but since I cant uninstall Explorer isn't this a
> > failure point?
> > I see many people posting this but no one has a fix?
> >

> You won't want to hear this, but you screwed IE7 when you installed FireFox.

Vigilante

Re: IE7 Crashes constantly
LOL!!!!! Rarely do I see you have a worthwhile if even a lucid response
Arnold.
I did the reset a second time, it seems to have finally stabilized again,
for how long, who knows.
Why this reset isn't suggested in the OS itself when this issue occurs is a
major oversight. (just another of hundreds)
Who really beta tested this OS?
Must have been a bunch of Zealots or else ignored if they didn't act all
Harry Krishna Microsoft like.....

Curious if the Service pack is just going to be frosting or an actual
example of customer service!

"Vigilante" <kewlvigilante@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F9FD93B7-D885-404F-879A-D09B89246C4D@microsoft.com...

> Curious if the Service pack is just going to be frosting or an actual
> example of customer service!

It's likely to be dedicated to repairing those aspects which allow end
users to realize that the OS is a huge piece of spyware.

anandk

Re: IE7 Crashes constantly
See if something at
Troubleshooting Tips for Internet Explorer 7 in Vista
http://www.winvistaclub.com/t16.html
helps you.
--
http://www.WinVistaClub.com