Does Microsoft have a discussions forum for OneCare?.....

rebell

Does Microsoft have a discussions forum for OneCare?.....
If so, could someone please provide me with a link? Thank you!

ReBell
Sticks, Ms
Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: Does Microsoft have a discussions forum for OneCare?.....
Visit the Windows Live OneCare Forums to get the answers to common
questions from the OneCare community:
http://forums.microsoft.com/windowso....aspx?siteid=2

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"rebell" wrote:

If so, could someone please provide me with a link? Thank you!

ReBell
Sticks, Ms
rebell

Thank You! nm
nm

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Visit the Windows Live OneCare Forums to get the answers to common
> questions from the OneCare community:
> http://forums.microsoft.com/windowso....aspx?siteid=2
>

> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User

> "rebell" wrote:
>
> If so, could someone please provide me with a link? Thank you!
>
> ReBell
> Sticks, Ms

rebell

Question - need your help!...
I clicked on your link and was taken to a page requiring 'Profile' - when I
typed in my User name - ReBell - I get an error message saying that this user
name is already taken - Duh! It IS my Microsoft Office Live user name. In
other words, I am locked in an endless loop. How do I access the OneCare
forum without having to create another profile?

ReBell
Sticks, Ms

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Visit the Windows Live OneCare Forums to get the answers to common
> questions from the OneCare community:
> http://forums.microsoft.com/windowso....aspx?siteid=2
>

> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User

> "rebell" wrote:
>
> If so, could someone please provide me with a link? Thank you!
>
> ReBell
> Sticks, Ms

AJR

Re: Does Microsoft have a discussions forum for OneCare?.....
Some info may be available at: microsoft.beta.windowsliveonecare

"rebell" <rebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If so, could someone please provide me with a link? Thank you!
>
> ReBell
> Sticks, Ms

Mick Murphy

RE: Question - need your help!...
Are you about finished with this crap?

Windows Office Live; get a life!!!!

"rebell" wrote:

> I clicked on your link and was taken to a page requiring 'Profile' - when I
> typed in my User name - ReBell - I get an error message saying that this user
> name is already taken - Duh! It IS my Microsoft Office Live user name. In
> other words, I am locked in an endless loop. How do I access the OneCare
> forum without having to create another profile?
>
> ReBell
> Sticks, Ms
>
> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Visit the Windows Live OneCare Forums to get the answers to common
> > questions from the OneCare community:
> > http://forums.microsoft.com/windowso....aspx?siteid=2
> >

> > --
> > Carey Frisch
> > Microsoft MVP
> > Windows Shell/User

> > "rebell" wrote:
> >
> > If so, could someone please provide me with a link? Thank you!
> >
> > ReBell
> > Sticks, Ms

StephenB

Re: Question - need your help!...
rebell <rebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I clicked on your link and was taken to a page requiring 'Profile' - when I
>typed in my User name - ReBell - I get an error message saying that this user
>name is already taken - Duh! It IS my Microsoft Office Live user name. In
>other words, I am locked in an endless loop. How do I access the OneCare
>forum without having to create another profile?
>
>ReBell
>Sticks, Ms

I suspect that someone has already taken that display name in the MSDN forums,
you'll need to pick another one. Your LiveID/Passport authenticates you, but the
MSDN forums also require you have a display name for the profile. Since someone
got there ahead of you, pick another. You will still be able to log in with your
LiveID to post.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots