Uninstall windows media centre

Mr. Mime

Uninstall windows media centre
Anyone know how to uninstall windows media centre in windows vista?
John Barnett MVP

Re: Uninstall windows media centre
As far as I know it is part of the Vista programming and can't be
uninstalled. I've checked the programs and features section and there is
nothing listed under the 'turn windows features on or off.'

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
Windows - Shell/User

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"Mr. Mime" <MrMime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how to uninstall windows media centre in windows vista?

Mick Murphy

Re: Uninstall windows media centre
The simple answer is NO.

"John Barnett MVP" wrote:

> As far as I know it is part of the Vista programming and can't be
> uninstalled. I've checked the programs and features section and there is
> nothing listed under the 'turn windows features on or off.'

> John Barnett MVP
> Associate Expert
> Windows - Shell/User
>
> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

> reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable for
> any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the
> mail/post..
>
> "Mr. Mime" <MrMime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know how to uninstall windows media centre in windows vista?

Mick Murphy

Re: Uninstall windows media centre
Sorry John, that was for the poster.

"John Barnett MVP" wrote:

> As far as I know it is part of the Vista programming and can't be
> uninstalled. I've checked the programs and features section and there is
> nothing listed under the 'turn windows features on or off.'

> John Barnett MVP
> Associate Expert
> Windows - Shell/User
>
> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

> reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable for
> any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the
> mail/post..
>
> "Mr. Mime" <MrMime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know how to uninstall windows media centre in windows vista?

John Barnett MVP

Re: Uninstall windows media centre
Yes, Mick, I assumed I was:-)

news8E7B2AE-6E4A-4A66-A415-D250C575EECE@microsoft.com...