Vista Police Bill Gates IS Big Brother and watches everything you do

flamestar

Vista Police Bill Gates IS Big Brother and watches everything you do
Microsoft Removes Windows Vista 'Kill Switch'
Currently, Microsoft penalizes Windows Vista users that fail to
activate their operating system software within 30 days.

By Thomas Claburn
InformationWeek
December 4, 2007 01:00 PM

Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT) on Tuesday said it will cease hobbling Windows
Vista installations that fail the company's validation processes in
its forthcoming Service Pack 1 update, scheduled for next year.
Currently, Microsoft penalizes Vista users that fail to activate their
operating system software within 30 days, or three days after a major
hardware configuration change, by restricting Vista to running in "out-
of-grace reduced functionality mode." This denies access to games
included in Window Vista and to premium features like Aero Glass,
ReadyBoost, and BitLocker. It also limits the amount of time the user
can remain logged in to one hour.

A more restrictive state, "non-genuine reduced functionality mode" may
also be imposed if the Vista detects a blocked or counterfeit product
key, or incorrect or modified activation binary files.

People who buy a Vista operating system are buying a policeman to
check up on them. Microsoft wants you to resister so they can turn you
over to the police. Make and imprudent political remark Microsoft with
turn you in. Accidentally download some illegal **** and quickly erase
it but Vista will make a back up and send the information to the
police. Buy something mail order and forget to pay taxes and Vista
will turn you in. If you do anything illegal and Vista finds out and
off you go to prison.
Mick Murphy

RE: Vista Police Bill Gates IS Big Brother and watches everything you
You are a drugged out Wacko!

You definitely have "reduced functionality mode"
flamestar

Re: Vista Police Bill Gates IS Big Brother and watches everything you
On Dec 4, 11:32 pm, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> You are a drugged out Wacko!
>
> You definitely have "reduced functionality mode"

How cogent. You have no evidence or reason to back up your statement
but if you ever learn what the words "evidence" or "reason" means I'm
sure you will be forthcoming.
roy69

Re: Vista Police Bill Gates IS Big Brother and watches everything you do

Talk about paranoid

--
roy69

- Core 2 Quad Q6600
- Abit IP35 Pro
- 4 x 1GB OcUK PC2-6400 C5 800 MHZ Duel Channel
- Leadtek GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB GDDR3
- CiBox TFT 22" Widescreen LCD Panel. 1680 x 1050
- Creative X-Fi 7.1 PCI-E
- Antec 900 Ultimate Gaming Case
- Creative Inspire 7.1 T7900 Speakers
Mick Murphy

Re: Vista Police Bill Gates IS Big Brother and watches everything
Being paranoid is a form of mental instability.

And that is YOU!

About time for a straight jacket for you! Hahaha!

"flamestar" wrote:

> On Dec 4, 11:32 pm, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > You are a drugged out Wacko!
> >
> > You definitely have "reduced functionality mode"

> How cogent. You have no evidence or reason to back up your statement
> but if you ever learn what the words "evidence" or "reason" means I'm
> sure you will be forthcoming.

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"flamestar" <agnifire@gmail.com> wrote in message news:53d476ca-4229-43b9-8a25-f53ea58fa103@w34g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 4, 11:32 pm, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > You are a drugged out Wacko!
> >
> > You definitely have "reduced functionality mode"

> How cogent. You have no evidence or reason to back up your statement
> but if you ever learn what the words "evidence" or "reason" means I'm
> sure you will be forthcoming.

VISTA is a huge piece of spyware... in the most literal definition of "spy".

Mick Murphy

Re: Vista Police Bill Gates IS Big Brother and watches everything
Nnot spamming today, David?????????????