Need Vista driver for Compaq C3100 all in 1 printer

ctops.legal

Need Vista driver for Compaq C3100 all in 1 printer
I have located the driver for XP but can't find the driver for Vista
Hom Prem. the Printer is a Compaq all in one C3100, the last driver i
found is for XP , need driver for Vista.

Thanks in advance

ctops.legal
Mick Murphy

RE: Need Vista driver for Compaq C3100 all in 1 printer
If they don't have one; they don't have one!

"ctops.legal" wrote:

> I have located the driver for XP but can't find the driver for Vista
> Hom Prem. the Printer is a Compaq all in one C3100, the last driver i
> found is for XP , need driver for Vista.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> ctops.legal

Bruce Chambers

ctops.legal wrote:
> I have located the driver for XP but can't find the driver for Vista
> Hom Prem. the Printer is a Compaq all in one C3100, the last driver i
> found is for XP , need driver for Vista.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> ctops.legal

If the device's manufacturer doesn't offer a Vista-compatible driver,
there isn't one to be had, I'm afraid.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
ctops.legal

On Nov 27, 8:30 am, Bruce Chambers <bchamb...@cable0ne.n3t> wrote:
> ctops.legal wrote:
> > I have located the driver for XP but can't find the driver for Vista
> > Hom Prem. the Printer is a Compaq all in one C3100, the last driver i
> > found is for XP , need driver for Vista.

> > Thanks in advance

> > ctops.legal

> If the device's manufacturer doesn't offer a Vista-compatible driver,
> there isn't one to be had, I'm afraid.
>
> --
>
> Bruce Chambers
>
> Help us help you:http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htmhttp://...questions.html

> Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell

> killed a great many philosophers.
> ~ Denis Diderot

Yea theres one out there it's just finding it, thanks you guys for the
response.
ctops.legal
ctops.legal

On Nov 27, 9:28 am, "ctops.legal" <ctops.le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 27, 8:30 am, Bruce Chambers <bchamb...@cable0ne.n3t> wrote:
>

> > ctops.legal wrote:
> > > I have located the driver for XP but can't find the driver for Vista
> > > Hom Prem. the Printer is a Compaq all in one C3100, the last driver i
> > > found is for XP , need driver for Vista.

> > > Thanks in advance

> > > ctops.legal

> > If the device's manufacturer doesn't offer a Vista-compatible driver,
> > there isn't one to be had, I'm afraid.

> > --

> > Bruce Chambers

> > Help us help you:http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htmhttp://...aqs/smart-ques...

> > They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
> > safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

> > Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell

> > The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has
> > killed a great many philosophers.
> > ~ Denis Diderot

> Yea theres one out there it's just finding it, thanks you guys for the
> response.
> ctops.legal- Hide quoted text -

Up-date progress concerning thr driver, did not find one , traded
printers with a friend, but as with this printer the driver I had to
was from there photo scaning hardware but it works the all in one
model I have that was discontinued.

ctops.legal