how do i install speakers

tasha mccabe

how do i install speakers
i just got a second hand computer with windows xp and i brought the speakers
separetly and dont know how to install them i have tried everything i didnt
get a cd with the cause there only the cheap 1s ( tesco value) i only want
them 4 a while but i would still like 2 use them 4 the mean time there is a
fuzzy noise comin from them when i put the headphones in the speakers but
when i take them out there is nothin i hope some1 can help me please
Mick Murphy

RE: how do i install speakers
You are in the wrong newsgroup!

"tasha mccabe" wrote:

> i just got a second hand computer with windows xp and i brought the speakers
> separetly and dont know how to install them i have tried everything i didnt
> get a cd with the cause there only the cheap 1s ( tesco value) i only want
> them 4 a while but i would still like 2 use them 4 the mean time there is a
> fuzzy noise comin from them when i put the headphones in the speakers but
> when i take them out there is nothin i hope some1 can help me please

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Re: how do i install speakers

"Mick Murphy" <MickMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:374EE5BA-0D43-401D-9ACB-A31C92DD4A75@microsoft.com...

> You are in the wrong newsgroup!

The OP should begin with alt.grammar.spelling.punctuation.communication.God _help_us.

> "tasha mccabe" wrote:
>
> > i just got a second hand computer with windows xp and i brought the speakers
> > separetly and dont know how to install them i have tried everything i didnt
> > get a cd with the cause there only the cheap 1s ( tesco value) i only want
> > them 4 a while but i would still like 2 use them 4 the mean time there is a
> > fuzzy noise comin from them when i put the headphones in the speakers but
> > when i take them out there is nothin i hope some1 can help me please

tasha mccabe

RE: how do i install speakers

so where do i go to send my email then?

"tasha mccabe" <tashamccabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FE892BA-DC95-424C-83C4-819511E487DA@microsoft.com...

> so where do i go to send my email then?
>
> "Mick Murphy" wrote:
>
> > You are in the wrong newsgroup!
> >
> > "tasha mccabe" wrote:
> >
> > > i just got a second hand computer with windows xp and i brought the speakers
> > > separetly and dont know how to install them i have tried everything i didnt
> > > get a cd with the cause there only the cheap 1s ( tesco value) i only want
> > > them 4 a while but i would still like 2 use them 4 the mean time there is a
> > > fuzzy noise comin from them when i put the headphones in the speakers but
> > > when i take them out there is nothin i hope some1 can help me please

Tasha,

There should be an 1/8 inch stereo mini-plug coming from one of the
speakers. It should be plugged into the green 1/8 jack on the rear of
the computer... either from the motherboard or a sound card. The
speakers also will probably require an external power supply that
gets plugged into an ordinary wall outlet.

hggf

Re: how do i install speakers

I have that same problem././..,.,.,.