new speakers

tasha mccabe

new speakers
i have brought some speakers just to last me till i get a bit more money and
i dont know how to install them i have windows xp there is a fuzzy noise
cuming from them when i have head phones in but otherwise nothing they are
only the cheap tesco value speakers but i would like them to work untill i
get new speakers hope you can help me
Richard G. Harper

Re: new speakers
First off, if you have Windows XP you should be posting questions in one of
the many Windows XP newsgroups. This newsgroup supports Vista.

That said, re-read the directions and ensure that you're plugging the
speakers into the correct output port.

"tasha mccabe" <tasha mccabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have brought some speakers just to last me till i get a bit more money
>and
> i dont know how to install them i have windows xp there is a fuzzy noise
> cuming from them when i have head phones in but otherwise nothing they are
> only the cheap tesco value speakers but i would like them to work untill i
> get new speakers hope you can help me

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Re: new speakers

"Richard G. Harper" <rgharper@email.com> wrote in message newsFDE00E6-F779-4152-92E6-78897CCE1EC6@microsoft.com...
> First off, if you have Windows XP you should be posting questions in one of
> the many Windows XP newsgroups. This newsgroup supports Vista.
>
> That said, re-read the directions and ensure that you're plugging the
> speakers into the correct output port.

> "tasha mccabe" <tasha mccabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i have brought some speakers just to last me till i get a bit more money
> >and
> > i dont know how to install them i have windows xp there is a fuzzy noise
> > cuming from them when i have head phones in but otherwise nothing they are
> > only the cheap tesco value speakers but i would like them to work untill i
> > get new speakers hope you can help me

It's generally going to require that the 1/8 mini-plug be plugged into
the green output jack of the MoBo or soundcard audio. The speakers
may require an external power supply, as in a wall-wart transformer.

Mick Murphy

Re: new speakers
You answered the SAME person twice!!!!

"Mick Murphy" <MickMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:031DF362-4FE0-4175-99F3-06720A082C78@microsoft.com...

> You answered the SAME person twice!!!!

And you, meanwhiole, DID NOTHING but open your FOOLISH mouth.

Number one, learn to read. I answered the OP, and I tagged an MVP post.

Number two, learn to keep your mouth shut if you have nothing of value to add.

--
David B. Morgan (MAMS)
Morgan Audio Media Service