reinstall and reactivate

millionbugs

reinstall and reactivate
Hi everyone.

I bought Windows Vista and installed it over my Windows XP. It was the worst
experience in my live! I experienced incresing crashed, drivers didn't work
and it was impossible to upgrade or change them.

So after 3 months and blue screens all over the place, I decided to back up
all my important data and have a spring clean installation.

Now the problems starts again, but this time from another direction. Windows
Vista keeps coming up with constant activation windows and errors, telling me
that this key is already in use.

In the window it is not possible at all to choose the right menu, as
Microsoft obviously thinks you only install Vista once in a live time. But,
if I look back in my history with Windows, it is actually the other way
around. I cannot count anymore how often i have installed Windows again,
because of bugs!

Now my question is, how to I get rid of the error message of activation?

How do i activate again my license I have paid for Windows Vista?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Stephan

Hank Arnold (MVP)

Re: reinstall and reactivate
millionbugs wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I bought Windows Vista and installed it over my Windows XP. It was the worst
> experience in my live! I experienced incresing crashed, drivers didn't work
> and it was impossible to upgrade or change them.
>
> So after 3 months and blue screens all over the place, I decided to back up
> all my important data and have a spring clean installation.
>
> Now the problems starts again, but this time from another direction. Windows
> Vista keeps coming up with constant activation windows and errors, telling me
> that this key is already in use.
>
> In the window it is not possible at all to choose the right menu, as
> Microsoft obviously thinks you only install Vista once in a live time. But,
> if I look back in my history with Windows, it is actually the other way
> around. I cannot count anymore how often i have installed Windows again,
> because of bugs!
>
> Now my question is, how to I get rid of the error message of activation?
>
> How do i activate again my license I have paid for Windows Vista?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards
>
> Stephan

There should be a phone number for MS that you can call to activate the
code manually...

--

Regards,
Hank Arnold
Mick Murphy

RE: reinstall and reactivate
Just activate it! Take the phone option, and wait for a real person.