Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?

ritzput

Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
i loved my Aquarium theme on XP...Vista has basics...nothing interesting.

Any possiblity of non-spyware to download aquarium...is freeze.com or
screensaver.com really unsafe?

Any way to copy and paste this theme from XP to Vista....nah..that would be
to easy!!!!
Mick Murphy

RE: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
freeze.com tells you straight out when you start to download that is includes
3rd party advertising(spyware)

"ritzput" wrote:

> i loved my Aquarium theme on XP...Vista has basics...nothing interesting.
>
> Any possiblity of non-spyware to download aquarium...is freeze.com or
> screensaver.com really unsafe?
>
> Any way to copy and paste this theme from XP to Vista....nah..that would be
> to easy!!!!

lordofthelotuz is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
is there anywhere to find the windows aquarium screen saver?
Michael Walraven

Re: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
As far as I know there is no aquarium screen saver included with any of the
Vista OS.

A place to find an aquarium screen saver is GOOGLE. 'aquarium screen saver'
returns 2000000 hits

Michael

"lordofthelotuz" <lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote
in message news:lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> is there anywhere to find the windows aquarium screen saver?
>

> --
> lordofthelotuz

Richard G. Harper

Re: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
Windows has never included an "Aquarium" screen saver, but many computer
manufacturers did. A Google search should turn up several alternatives for
you.

"lordofthelotuz" <lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote
in message news:lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> is there anywhere to find the windows aquarium screen saver?
>

> --
> lordofthelotuz

Mick Murphy

Re: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
Don't get any free screensavers from Freeze.com

They are spyware-ridden
--
Mad Mike

"lordofthelotuz" wrote:

> is there anywhere to find the windows aquarium screen saver?
>

> --
> lordofthelotuz

GrahamH

Re: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?

"lordofthelotuz" <lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote
in message news:lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> is there anywhere to find the windows aquarium screen saver?
>

> --
> lordofthelotuz

Hi.
Dont know about windows aquarium but 3planesoft do some good screensavers if
you dont mind paying.
Regards,
Graham.....

Don Tolbert

Re: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
Windows XP Plus! had a Marine aquarium trial version from Serene Scene.
It's still available and has additional features. It does work in Vista.

--
Don_T
----

"lordofthelotuz" <lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote
in message news:lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> is there anywhere to find the windows aquarium screen saver?
>

> --
> lordofthelotuz

FiOS Dave

Re: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
The best aquarium screen saver I've found
(and have been using for a few years) can be
found here;
http://www.serenescreen.com/product/...p?ref=prolific

This one is so good that a local diner has four LCD screens mounted
in a wall, made to look like aquariums and runs this screen save on all of
them.
People are amazed that they are not real aquariums.
You can select from many species of tropical fish and they even
have sharks. You can activate a sea star (starfish) and have it
slowly crawl across the "glass" front of the tank!

Dave

"lordofthelotuz" <lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote
in message news:lordofthelotuz.3pm2sg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> is there anywhere to find the windows aquarium screen saver?
>

> --
> lordofthelotuz

Gee Bee

Re: Aquarium screensaver oon Vista?
There WAS a Mocrosoft Aquarium screensaver that was shipped on a MicroSoft XP
PLUS CD, I am holding it and looking at it right now. It is very nice! I am
wondering where I can get additional fish? The link that it has when you go
to the Screen Saver Settings - is dead! I am not sure how to get it, it is
Copyrighted onthe CD. If anyone has additional a location I can get CLEAN
fish for the MS Screen Saver (Aquarium) I would be interested! Thank You!