Product key

Alex

Product key
Please, if someone knows why the product key, ( writes in the back side of
lap top)is not correct, actually, when I type the last of 25 caracters, it
says is not correct. What can I do? Thanks in advance, Alex
Rick Rogers

Re: Product key
Hi Alex,

Check the numbers/letters carefully, it's easy to mix up B and 8, 0 and O, S
and 5, or L and 1.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please, if someone knows why the product key, ( writes in the back side of
> lap top)is not correct, actually, when I type the last of 25 caracters,
> it
> says is not correct. What can I do? Thanks in advance, Alex

fredgt28

Re: Product key
Actually, I am having the same problem. AND NO I DONT HAVE ANY CONFUSION WITH
THE 0 and Os or the 5 and S. I dont have anything like that and it still wont
accept it. PELASE HELP ME ASAP. I did not buy Windows Vista Ulti. to make my
life harder.

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Check the numbers/letters carefully, it's easy to mix up B and 8, 0 and O, S
> and 5, or L and 1.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Please, if someone knows why the product key, ( writes in the back side of
> > lap top)is not correct, actually, when I type the last of 25 caracters,
> > it
> > says is not correct. What can I do? Thanks in advance, Alex

Rick Rogers

Re: Product key
What precisely is the error message and when do you recieve it? Also, why
are you entering your product key? Are you reinstalling?

--

"fredgt28" <fredgt28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Actually, I am having the same problem. AND NO I DONT HAVE ANY CONFUSION
> WITH
> THE 0 and Os or the 5 and S. I dont have anything like that and it still
> wont
> accept it. PELASE HELP ME ASAP. I did not buy Windows Vista Ulti. to make
> my
> life harder.
>
> "Rick Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> Check the numbers/letters carefully, it's easy to mix up B and 8, 0 and
>> O, S
>> and 5, or L and 1.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Please, if someone knows why the product key, ( writes in the back side
>> > of
>> > lap top)is not correct, actually, when I type the last of 25
>> > caracters,
>> > it
>> > says is not correct. What can I do? Thanks in advance, Alex

ShaVonne

RE: Product key
I wanted to know did you ever find out what the problem was and did you ever
get the product key working?

"Alex" wrote:

> Please, if someone knows why the product key, ( writes in the back side of
> lap top)is not correct, actually, when I type the last of 25 caracters, it
> says is not correct. What can I do? Thanks in advance, Alex

Rick Rogers

Re: Product key
Hi,

That happens when letters and numbers are mixed up. B and 8; I, L, and 1; 0
and O; S and 5, etc.

--

news6C74F71-97D8-4056-91AF-7C122D66896A@microsoft.com...