Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error

CJSM

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error
Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error, cannot use program to clean
uninstall Easy Media 10. All of a sudden I can't use EM10, so I want to
clean install it. I have downloaded the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility &
directions, but it said EBScript runtime error and will not open up. I have
been looking around, what do I do? Please send me to the right webpage.
Thanks. CJ
brink

Re: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error

CJSM;511257 Wrote:
> Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error, cannot use program to
> clean
> uninstall Easy Media 10. All of a sudden I can't use EM10, so I want to
> clean install it. I have downloaded the Windows Installer CleanUp
> Utility &
> directions, but it said EBScript runtime error and will not open up. I
> have
> been looking around, what do I do? Please send me to the right webpage.
> Thanks. CJ

Hi CJ,

This should help you. It has two alternatives for how to remove the
uninstall entry.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/86...all-entry.html

Shawn

--
brink

*Please post feedback to help others.*
Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error
Error "800A0046 - Permission Denied" when installing the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility in Windows Vista:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/170/1/

--
Regards,

"CJSM" <CJSM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:949BFBA5-1D46-4661-A2E8-F27E0B32FA90@microsoft.com...
Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error, cannot use program to clean
uninstall Easy Media 10. All of a sudden I can't use EM10, so I want to
clean install it. I have downloaded the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility &
directions, but it said EBScript runtime error and will not open up. I have
been looking around, what do I do? Please send me to the right webpage.
Thanks. CJ
CJSM

Re: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error
I will try this on Tues. I'm crossing my fingers. Thanks.

"brink" wrote:

> CJSM;511257 Wrote:
> > Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error, cannot use program to
> > clean
> > uninstall Easy Media 10. All of a sudden I can't use EM10, so I want to
> > clean install it. I have downloaded the Windows Installer CleanUp
> > Utility &
> > directions, but it said EBScript runtime error and will not open up. I
> > have
> > been looking around, what do I do? Please send me to the right webpage.
> > Thanks. CJ

> Hi CJ,
>
> This should help you. It has two alternatives for how to remove the
> uninstall entry.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/86...all-entry.html
>
> Shawn
>

> --
> brink

> WWW.VISTAX64.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.VISTAX64.COM\")

CJSM

Re: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error
Thank you, this is my Tuesday project & I'll bookmark everything.

CJSM;512177 Wrote:
> I will try this on Tues. I'm crossing my fingers. Thanks.
> --------------
> "brink" wrote:
> Hi CJ,
> >
> > This should help you. It has two alternatives for how to remove the
> > uninstall entry.
> >
> > 'Programs and Features - Remove Uninstall Entry'

> (http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/86...all-entry.html)
> >
> > Shawn

Your welcome CJ,

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Shawn

--
brink

*Please post feedback to help others.*
Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error
Good luck and keep us posted on the happenings.

--
Regards,

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Error "800A0046 - Permission Denied" when installing the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility in Windows Vista:
> http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/170/1/
>
> --
> Regards,

> Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com
>

> "CJSM" <CJSM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:949BFBA5-1D46-4661-A2E8-F27E0B32FA90@microsoft.com...
> Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error, cannot use program to clean
> uninstall Easy Media 10. All of a sudden I can't use EM10, so I want to
> clean install it. I have downloaded the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility &
> directions, but it said EBScript runtime error and will not open up. I have
> been looking around, what do I do? Please send me to the right webpage.
> Thanks. CJ

CJSM

Re: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error
Thank you both, it worked, I'm doing much better now!

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Good luck and keep us posted on the happenings.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com
>

> "CJSM" <CJSM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B23B302-509C-41EF-8EE3-C9C560A4EC63@microsoft.com...
> Thank you, this is my Tuesday project & I'll bookmark everything.
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
> > Error "800A0046 - Permission Denied" when installing the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility in Windows Vista:
> > http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/170/1/
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User]
> > Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com
> >

> > "CJSM" <CJSM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:949BFBA5-1D46-4661-A2E8-F27E0B32FA90@microsoft.com...
> > Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error, cannot use program to clean
> > uninstall Easy Media 10. All of a sudden I can't use EM10, so I want to
> > clean install it. I have downloaded the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility &
> > directions, but it said EBScript runtime error and will not open up. I have
> > been looking around, what do I do? Please send me to the right webpage.
> > Thanks. CJ

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility runtime error
Thanks for the update!

--
Regards,

CJSM;518451 Wrote:
> Thank you both, it worked, I'm doing much better now!

Your welcome CJSM,

Glad to hear it. Thank you for the feedback.

Shawn