Brand new computer can install windows vista

lou

Brand new computer can install windows vista
I purchase a brad new computer with Windows Vista the first time I turn on
the computer it frozed. It comes up with the screen asking if I want to start
window normally. If I'm lucky it won't freeze and it will open to my desktop,
than it freezes again, I can't do any updates for windows. Sometimes the
dialoque box will say that Windows was not shut down properly and will fix
the problem than after waiting will it trying to fix it, but of course then
it tells me that it can't, I just purchase this computer what's happening
with windows vista prenium?? Please help
Malke

Re: Brand new computer can install windows vista
lou wrote:
> I purchase a brad new computer with Windows Vista the first time I turn on
> the computer it frozed. It comes up with the screen asking if I want to start
> window normally. If I'm lucky it won't freeze and it will open to my desktop,
> than it freezes again, I can't do any updates for windows. Sometimes the
> dialoque box will say that Windows was not shut down properly and will fix
> the problem than after waiting will it trying to fix it, but of course then
> it tells me that it can't, I just purchase this computer what's happening
> with windows vista prenium?? Please help

Brand new computer with problems out of the box = return to seller.

Exercise your warranty!

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Dustin Harper

Re: Brand new computer can install windows vista
Take it back. A brand new computer shouldn't act like that. Even if it
is as simple as a cooling issue (blocked fan, etc.), you shouldn't have
to worry about it. Just take it back and exchange it for the same model.
It shouldn't have any issues.

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

lou wrote:
> I purchase a brad new computer with Windows Vista the first time I turn on
> the computer it frozed. It comes up with the screen asking if I want to start
> window normally. If I'm lucky it won't freeze and it will open to my desktop,
> than it freezes again, I can't do any updates for windows. Sometimes the
> dialoque box will say that Windows was not shut down properly and will fix
> the problem than after waiting will it trying to fix it, but of course then
> it tells me that it can't, I just purchase this computer what's happening
> with windows vista prenium?? Please help

Bruce Chambers

lou wrote:
> I purchase a brad new computer with Windows Vista the first time I turn on
> the computer it frozed. It comes up with the screen asking if I want to start
> window normally. If I'm lucky it won't freeze and it will open to my desktop,
> than it freezes again, I can't do any updates for windows. Sometimes the
> dialoque box will say that Windows was not shut down properly and will fix
> the problem than after waiting will it trying to fix it, but of course then
> it tells me that it can't, I just purchase this computer what's happening
> with windows vista prenium?? Please help

Take that brand new computer back to the store from which you got it
and exchange it for a working one.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: