Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Vista and Parallels with a Mac

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2007
Dukkie
 

Posts: n/a
Vista and Parallels with a Mac
Vista met bootcamp en parallels geinstalleerd. Ging lang goed. Nu melding dat
bootcamp niet te vinden is en daarna een Vista melding van softwarepiraterij.
Herstel vanaf de opstartschijf lukt maar kan nu alleen van de schijf
opstarten en niet meer rechtstreeks. een maal de melding hal.dll beschadigd
gehad. Sys****herstel heeft niet gehoilpen helaas
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2007
Malke
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista and Parallels with a Mac
Dukkie wrote:
> Vista met bootcamp en parallels geinstalleerd. Ging lang goed. Nu melding dat
> bootcamp niet te vinden is en daarna een Vista melding van softwarepiraterij.
> Herstel vanaf de opstartschijf lukt maar kan nu alleen van de schijf
> opstarten en niet meer rechtstreeks. een maal de melding hal.dll beschadigd
> gehad. Sys****herstel heeft niet gehoilpen helaas


I'm sorry but I don't speak your language. I'm going to guess at what
you're asking and if I'm wrong, I suggest that you post in a Dutch
newsgroup. Here is a list of all the MS newsgroups so you can find the
right one:

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

My guess is that you're asking about activation and that your second
copy of Vista won't activate. That's because you are already using it in
Boot Camp. You need a separate license of Vista for Parallels and Boot
Camp. It doesn't matter that Parallels just creates a virtual machine;
you still need a full version of the operating system for which you are
creating a virtual machine.

Two installs = two licenses.


Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2007
Rabbit
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista and Parallels with a Mac
Parallels use to work with this, but I think you need to ask them:
http://forums.parallels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60


Leopard and/or the last Parallels builds may have changed things again.



"Malke" <notreally@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:uKsevqHJIHA.4592@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Dukkie wrote:
>> Vista met bootcamp en parallels geinstalleerd. Ging lang goed. Nu melding
>> dat bootcamp niet te vinden is en daarna een Vista melding van
>> softwarepiraterij. Herstel vanaf de opstartschijf lukt maar kan nu alleen
>> van de schijf opstarten en niet meer rechtstreeks. een maal de melding
>> hal.dll beschadigd gehad. Sys****herstel heeft niet gehoilpen helaas

>
> I'm sorry but I don't speak your language. I'm going to guess at what
> you're asking and if I'm wrong, I suggest that you post in a Dutch
> newsgroup. Here is a list of all the MS newsgroups so you can find the
> right one:
>
> http://aumha.org/nntp.htm
>
> My guess is that you're asking about activation and that your second copy
> of Vista won't activate. That's because you are already using it in Boot
> Camp. You need a separate license of Vista for Parallels and Boot Camp. It
> doesn't matter that Parallels just creates a virtual machine; you still
> need a full version of the operating system for which you are creating a
> virtual machine.
>
> Two installs = two licenses.
>
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2007
Dukkie
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista and Parallels with a Mac
I wil try in English. I did activate Vista again. Now I installed the new
betaversion of Parallesl and it is OK now
Thanks

"Rabbit" wrote:

> Parallels use to work with this, but I think you need to ask them:
> http://forums.parallels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60
>
>
> Leopard and/or the last Parallels builds may have changed things again.
>
>
>
> "Malke" <notreally@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:uKsevqHJIHA.4592@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> > Dukkie wrote:
> >> Vista met bootcamp en parallels geinstalleerd. Ging lang goed. Nu melding
> >> dat bootcamp niet te vinden is en daarna een Vista melding van
> >> softwarepiraterij. Herstel vanaf de opstartschijf lukt maar kan nu alleen
> >> van de schijf opstarten en niet meer rechtstreeks. een maal de melding
> >> hal.dll beschadigd gehad. Sys****herstel heeft niet gehoilpen helaas

> >
> > I'm sorry but I don't speak your language. I'm going to guess at what
> > you're asking and if I'm wrong, I suggest that you post in a Dutch
> > newsgroup. Here is a list of all the MS newsgroups so you can find the
> > right one:
> >
> > http://aumha.org/nntp.htm
> >
> > My guess is that you're asking about activation and that your second copy
> > of Vista won't activate. That's because you are already using it in Boot
> > Camp. You need a separate license of Vista for Parallels and Boot Camp. It
> > doesn't matter that Parallels just creates a virtual machine; you still
> > need a full version of the operating system for which you are creating a
> > virtual machine.
> >
> > Two installs = two licenses.
> >
> >
> > Malke
> > --
> > Elephant Boy Computers
> > www.elephantboycomputers.com
> > "Don't Panic!"
> > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MAC, PARALLELS 3.0 ET VISTA moijebernard microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.installation 0 09-27-2007 17:26
Parallels nears launch of Desktop for Mac 3.0 Steve Security News 0 06-01-2007 09:41
Parallels Desktop for Mac 2.5 'a must-have' Steve Security News 0 04-11-2007 06:44
Product Key and Activation (Parallels for Mac) =?Utf-8?B?R2F2aW4gUXVpbmxhbg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 2 03-08-2007 05:45
Mac virtualization: VMware and Parallels side by side Steve Security News 0 02-28-2007 18:35




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:32.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120