adobe installation problems

Craig008

adobe installation problems
ive x-fi plai have just reinstalled vista ultimate and i can not install some
updates or any adobe software and some others and i do not know and i am
hoping some of u guys can shed little light on the situation, i will post my
computer system specs now and see what you think may be causing the ussue

AMD athlon x2 6000
2gb ocz crossfire ram
2 gb other ram
asus m232-mvp mother board
320gb partitioned sata2 HDD
250gb HDD
1 floppy
card reader
creative fatility platinum
saphire ATI radeon hd 2600 xt
PCI usb 5 port card
DVD RW combo
--
grapes
Mick Murphy

RE: adobe installation problems
What are the error messages you are getting???

"Craig008" wrote:

> ive x-fi plai have just reinstalled vista ultimate and i can not install some
> updates or any adobe software and some others and i do not know and i am
> hoping some of u guys can shed little light on the situation, i will post my
> computer system specs now and see what you think may be causing the ussue
>
> AMD athlon x2 6000
> 2gb ocz crossfire ram
> 2 gb other ram
> asus m232-mvp mother board
> 320gb partitioned sata2 HDD
> 250gb HDD
> 1 floppy
> card reader
> creative fatility platinum
> saphire ATI radeon hd 2600 xt
> PCI usb 5 port card
> DVD RW combo
> --
> grapes

Craig008

RE: adobe installation problems
error 1500, and once i have gotten past that it starts installing and then
sits there doing nothing. as for the upadte it has been installing windows
malicious software removal tool x64 has been installing for 6 hours now
--
grapes

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> What are the error messages you are getting???
>
> "Craig008" wrote:
>
> > ive x-fi plai have just reinstalled vista ultimate and i can not install some
> > updates or any adobe software and some others and i do not know and i am
> > hoping some of u guys can shed little light on the situation, i will post my
> > computer system specs now and see what you think may be causing the ussue
> >
> > AMD athlon x2 6000
> > 2gb ocz crossfire ram
> > 2 gb other ram
> > asus m232-mvp mother board
> > 320gb partitioned sata2 HDD
> > 250gb HDD
> > 1 floppy
> > card reader
> > creative fatility platinum
> > saphire ATI radeon hd 2600 xt
> > PCI usb 5 port card
> > DVD RW combo
> > --
> > grapes

Mick Murphy

RE: adobe installation problems
http://search.microsoft.com/results....S&q=error+1500

that is the results for your error number.

"Craig008" wrote:

> error 1500, and once i have gotten past that it starts installing and then
> sits there doing nothing. as for the upadte it has been installing windows
> malicious software removal tool x64 has been installing for 6 hours now
> --
> grapes
>

> "Mick Murphy" wrote:
>
> > What are the error messages you are getting???
> >
> > "Craig008" wrote:
> >
> > > ive x-fi plai have just reinstalled vista ultimate and i can not install some
> > > updates or any adobe software and some others and i do not know and i am
> > > hoping some of u guys can shed little light on the situation, i will post my
> > > computer system specs now and see what you think may be causing the ussue
> > >
> > > AMD athlon x2 6000
> > > 2gb ocz crossfire ram
> > > 2 gb other ram
> > > asus m232-mvp mother board
> > > 320gb partitioned sata2 HDD
> > > 250gb HDD
> > > 1 floppy
> > > card reader
> > > creative fatility platinum
> > > saphire ATI radeon hd 2600 xt
> > > PCI usb 5 port card
> > > DVD RW combo
> > > --
> > > grapes

Craig008

RE: adobe installation problems
yeh that the error so i stopped all overs running in task manager and now it
just takes all night to install just about anything like quick time or
updates, and nero wont install at all at the mo
--
grapes

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> http://search.microsoft.com/results....S&q=error+1500
>
> that is the results for your error number.
>
> "Craig008" wrote:
>
> > error 1500, and once i have gotten past that it starts installing and then
> > sits there doing nothing. as for the upadte it has been installing windows
> > malicious software removal tool x64 has been installing for 6 hours now
> > --
> > grapes
> >

> > "Mick Murphy" wrote:
> >
> > > What are the error messages you are getting???

Craig008

RE: adobe installation problems
just so u all know it had trouble with hard ware too even after removing
INFCACHE.1, and it wouldnt load disk manager either, i am just reinstallig
ultimate 64 now and i will post back as soon as i know any more hopefully
this will fiz the problem.

just out of interest do any of you think that shrinking the C drive volume
in disc manger to allow for another volume on that same HDD would have caused
this?? if so i will not do that again
--
grapes

"Craig008" wrote:

> yeh that the error so i stopped all overs running in task manager and now it
> just takes all night to install just about anything like quick time or
> updates, and nero wont install at all at the mo
> --
> grapes
>

> "Mick Murphy" wrote:
>
> > http://search.microsoft.com/results....S&q=error+1500
> >
> > that is the results for your error number.
> >
> > "Craig008" wrote:
> >
> > > error 1500, and once i have gotten past that it starts installing and then
> > > sits there doing nothing. as for the upadte it has been installing windows
> > > malicious software removal tool x64 has been installing for 6 hours now
> > > --
> > > grapes

brink

Craig008;508498 Wrote:
> just so u all know it had trouble with hard ware too even after removing
> INFCACHE.1, and it wouldnt load disk manager either, i am just
> reinstallig
> ultimate 64 now and i will post back as soon as i know any more
> hopefully
> this will fiz the problem.
>
> just out of interest do any of you think that shrinking the C drive
> volume
> in disc manger to allow for another volume on that same HDD would have
> caused
> this?? if so i will not do that again
> --
> grapes

Craig,

Shrinking the volume should not have caused this. You might run into
space issues if it left the C:\ drive low on available space.

Hope the reinstall resolves your problem.

Shawn

--
brink

*Please post feedback to help others.*
Craig008

Re: adobe installation problems
i have reinstalled and al seems fine now, i had plenty of space, originally
320gb hard drive divided by 2 so it now show the local drive being 149gb so
not short of space
--
grapes

"brink" wrote:

> Craig008;508498 Wrote:
> > just so u all know it had trouble with hard ware too even after removing
> > INFCACHE.1, and it wouldnt load disk manager either, i am just
> > reinstallig
> > ultimate 64 now and i will post back as soon as i know any more
> > hopefully
> > this will fiz the problem.
> >
> > just out of interest do any of you think that shrinking the C drive
> > volume
> > in disc manger to allow for another volume on that same HDD would have
> > caused
> > this?? if so i will not do that again
> > --
> > grapes
> >

> Craig,
>
> Shrinking the volume should not have caused this. You might run into
> space issues if it left the C:\ drive low on available space.
>
> Hope the reinstall resolves your problem.
>
> Shawn
>

> --
> brink

> WWW.VISTAX64.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.VISTAX64.COM\")

taichi7311

Re: adobe installation problems

guys i seriously need ur help for this.....im using vista ultimate
32bit......n whenever i try to open....it gives the foll msg "To
continue where you left off...plz restart Audition."
i urgently need a solution to this stuff guys......its URGENT guys
plzzzz.....hope to c a positive reply......tc

--
taichi7311
Frank Holman

taichi7311 <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote:

>guys i seriously need ur help for this.....im using vista ultimate
>32bit......n whenever i try to open....it gives the foll msg "To
>continue where you left off...plz restart Audition."
>i urgently need a solution to this stuff guys......its URGENT guys
>plzzzz.....hope to c a positive reply......tc

Resend the message from your computer, instead of from the device
you're texting from... and use proper spelling and grammar if you
would.