Graphics and Rendering

Rodrigo

Graphics and Rendering
Hello everybody and thanks for reading this post...
Whel to make a long story short some videos when put in to a PowerPoint
presentation will not run, the area where the video is goes black, you can se
the first frame when it is stopped or paused.... but when it tryes to play...
back. It is not a codec probem since they can be seen from outside the
PowerPoint in any kind of media player. I've encountered this in avi files!
Any ideas? Patches?

PS I've seen this in other laptops not vaio.... And some really cheap and
old laptos this doésn't happen.

I've
Vista and Office 2003

A frind of mine has the same problem and he has a XP and Office 2003

I have narrowed it down to an accelaration problem:
On the display settings if you have Hardware accelaration turned on the
computer wont display the videos so soy have to change it to software
rending. i tried in another computer and it worked, the problem is that this
option isnt accecible in my computer!
The thing is that on Windows Vista this option isn't accecible, or is it
because of the graphic processor... Any sugestions? Hmmmm send and email to
intel customer support but nothing yet...

I have a windows vista and a vaio vgn-c2s

Mick Murphy

RE: Graphics and Rendering
Multi-posting is NOT appreciated.

You are posted in vista.general