FTP Setup

JimF....

FTP Setup
I can not get FTP to work on my Vista Ultimate box. I have set it up I
believe exactly like it was on my XP Pro box but I can not access it from the
web.

Can anyone tell me the procedure to make FTP Server work on VISTA ULTIMATE?

I have disabled my Trendmicro Internet Security software and the firewall
software from Windows. I have also checked my settings in my router and the
port is setup just like it was under the XP Pro configuration.
Dustin Harper

Re: FTP Setup
What FTP program are you using? Have you totally disabled the firewall
on Windows?

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

JimF.... wrote:
> I can not get FTP to work on my Vista Ultimate box. I have set it up I
> believe exactly like it was on my XP Pro box but I can not access it from the
> web.
>
> Can anyone tell me the procedure to make FTP Server work on VISTA ULTIMATE?
>
> I have disabled my Trendmicro Internet Security software and the firewall
> software from Windows. I have also checked my settings in my router and the
> port is setup just like it was under the XP Pro configuration.

JFosdick

Re: FTP Setup
I am attempting to get "Windows FTP Server" to work in VISTA Ultimate like I
did have it in XP Pro. I want to be able to open my select space on my hard
drive to FTP access via IIS in Vista Ultimate