How to change Vista in spanish to Vista in english

Greg

How to change Vista in spanish to Vista in english
Hi.
I am in Venezuela and I MUST purchase a laptop, there are some models
available but all of them are preloaded with Vista i spanich.
How can I chande the language to english?

Thanks in advance

Ryan Hamshire

RE: How to change Vista in spanish to Vista in english
You can get an English MUI (multi user interface) pack. Once installed, you
can change your Vista language over to English. Note that you can't get this
for Vista Basic, you'll have to purchase Enterprise or Ultimate because these
are the only editions that allow you to install MUI packs.

Also, keep in mind that you may need some help navigating your Vista to get
the MUI pack installed.

-RH

"Greg" wrote:

> Hi.
> I am in Venezuela and I MUST purchase a laptop, there are some models
> available but all of them are preloaded with Vista i spanich.
> How can I chande the language to english?
>
> Thanks in advance

Mike Brannigan

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
> I am in Venezuela and I MUST purchase a laptop, there are some models
> available but all of them are preloaded with Vista i spanich.
> How can I chande the language to english?
>
> Thanks in advance

Then mail order one from a native English speaking country, such as North
America.

--

Mike Brannigan

juniperyso

RE: How to change Vista in spanish to Vista in english
Hi, Greg
How you solved this problem.
I also want to know how can I change Windows from Russian version to English.
If you had answer, please reply me.
My E-mail address is juniperyso@gmail.com
By hope
juniperyso

"Greg" wrote:

> Hi.
> I am in Venezuela and I MUST purchase a laptop, there are some models
> available but all of them are preloaded with Vista i spanich.
> How can I chande the language to english?
>
> Thanks in advance

Richard G. Harper

Re: How to change Vista in spanish to Vista in english
Unless you have Vista Ultimate or Business editions, you cannot change
languages.

"juniperyso" <juniperyso@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Greg
> How you solved this problem.
> I also want to know how can I change Windows from Russian version to
> English.
> If you had answer, please reply me.
> My E-mail address is juniperyso@gmail.com
> By hope
> juniperyso
>

> "Greg" wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>> I am in Venezuela and I MUST purchase a laptop, there are some models
>> available but all of them are preloaded with Vista i spanich.
>> How can I chande the language to english?
>>
>> Thanks in advance

antiaaron

RE: How to change Vista in spanish to Vista in english
my problem is my vista (home premium) is in english and i want to switchto
spanish
were YOU able to make the change?

"Greg" wrote:

> Hi.
> I am in Venezuela and I MUST purchase a laptop, there are some models
> available but all of them are preloaded with Vista i spanich.
> How can I chande the language to english?
>
> Thanks in advance

Curt

Re: How to change Vista in spanish to Vista in english
Solo este possible a cambiar una lingua
en Vista Ultimate.

You need ultimate to be able to change the language.

--
Curt

"antiaaron" <antiaaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my problem is my vista (home premium) is in english and i want to switchto
> spanish
> were YOU able to make the change?
>
> "Greg" wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>> I am in Venezuela and I MUST purchase a laptop, there are some models
>> available but all of them are preloaded with Vista i spanich.
>> How can I chande the language to english?
>>
>> Thanks in advance

Uloga

Re: How to change Vista in spanish to Vista in english

If you have the Ultimate edition you can download language packs in
Windows Update

--
Uloga