WANTED: MS WIN XP PRO CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA.

H.

WANTED: MS WIN XP PRO CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA.

MS WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA,
either genuine M$ or a copy. Do have a WGA validated product key, but
my CD went south. Also open to other XP Pro versions. Eventual
transaction to be carried out through eBay/PayPal only. See my ad
there posted at;
http://tinyurl.com/2qht3s
If you can't find it, jot me a line at;
ijxkc81xafdnaz9@jetable.com

Entertaining competitive offers, including S&H to the Netherlands via
(air) snail mail at cost. No time wasters, please.

flyercan

Re: WANTED: MS WIN XP PRO CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA.
If you have a genuine key then all you have to do is make a copy from a
friend who has the same version that you had, ie: oem win xp pro or oem winxp
pro sp2 or the retail versions. sp2 key will not work with xp pro non sp2 and
vice versa. as long as its the same version and legit key microsoft don't
care if it is a copied cd. You can even download it using p2p programs like
bitlord or limewire. Look for iso type files around 650 -700mb in size. winxp
prosp2.iso or winxp pro.iso.

Hope this helps

H. wrote:
>MS WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA,
>either genuine M$ or a copy. Do have a WGA validated product key, but
>my CD went south. Also open to other XP Pro versions. Eventual
>transaction to be carried out through eBay/PayPal only. See my ad
>there posted at;
>http://tinyurl.com/2qht3s
>If you can't find it, jot me a line at;
>ijxkc81xafdnaz9@jetable.com
>
>Entertaining competitive offers, including S&H to the Netherlands via
>(air) snail mail at cost. No time wasters, please.

flyercan

Re: WANTED: MS WIN XP PRO CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA.
to any readers of this post. do not link to the web site below. it is a fake
ebay ad and will ask you to log in to your ebay account. I believe doing so
sends this guy your ebay account. i did a search on my real ebay account and
cannot find this item number. I also did a live tech support with an eay rep
and he/she confirms this is not a real catagory from ebay(wantitnow)

H. wrote:
>MS WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA,
>either genuine M$ or a copy. Do have a WGA validated product key, but
>my CD went south. Also open to other XP Pro versions. Eventual
>transaction to be carried out through eBay/PayPal only. See my ad
>there posted at;
>http://tinyurl.com/2qht3s
>If you can't find it, jot me a line at;
>ijxkc81xafdnaz9@jetable.com
>
>Entertaining competitive offers, including S&H to the Netherlands via
>(air) snail mail at cost. No time wasters, please.

Mick Murphy

Re: WANTED: MS WIN XP PRO CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA.
Thanks.

He has been putting this(similar) in for a week in vista General here.
Different URL, but same result!

It's a scam!

"flyercan" wrote:

> to any readers of this post. do not link to the web site below. it is a fake
> ebay ad and will ask you to log in to your ebay account. I believe doing so
> sends this guy your ebay account. i did a search on my real ebay account and
> cannot find this item number. I also did a live tech support with an eay rep
> and he/she confirms this is not a real catagory from ebay(wantitnow)
>
> H. wrote:
> >MS WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA,
> >either genuine M$ or a copy. Do have a WGA validated product key, but
> >my CD went south. Also open to other XP Pro versions. Eventual
> >transaction to be carried out through eBay/PayPal only. See my ad
> >there posted at;
> >http://tinyurl.com/2qht3s
> >If you can't find it, jot me a line at;
> >ijxkc81xafdnaz9@jetable.com
> >
> >Entertaining competitive offers, including S&H to the Netherlands via
> >(air) snail mail at cost. No time wasters, please.

andy

Re: WANTED: MS WIN XP PRO CD-ROM-- full retail with or w/o COA.
You're looking in the wrong place. Click on Site Map on the Ebay home
page. Under Buyer Resources click on Post to Want It Now. Under
Sellers search for Windows XP Pro. His listing is there.