How can I Change mi Windows Vista Home Edition in English?

Gunter Krone

How can I Change mi Windows Vista Home Edition in English?
Hi to the readers... I buy a toshiba laptop, with Windows Vista, but in
english, I need to change mi windows vista to an Spanish version, becouse mi
wife and kids don't speak english, how i can do it?

Thanks for your answers...
Rick Rogers

Re: How can I Change mi Windows Vista Home Edition in English?
Hi,

You can't change the base installed language with Vista Home, you would need
to contact Toshiba about exchanging for the preferred language version.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Gunter Krone" <Gunter Krone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi to the readers... I buy a toshiba laptop, with Windows Vista, but in
> english, I need to change mi windows vista to an Spanish version, becouse
> mi
> wife and kids don't speak english, how i can do it?
>
> Thanks for your answers...

JuanS

Re: How can I Change mi Windows Vista Home Edition in English?
Hi Rogers he can't Change it but you he could buy a OS Spanish Edition
because I'm having the same issue but try to contact Toshiba maybe you can
work something out or Microsoft if you could get OS Spanish edition, Good luck

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can't change the base installed language with Vista Home, you would need
> to contact Toshiba about exchanging for the preferred language version.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Gunter Krone" <Gunter Krone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi to the readers... I buy a toshiba laptop, with Windows Vista, but in
> > english, I need to change mi windows vista to an Spanish version, becouse
> > mi
> > wife and kids don't speak english, how i can do it?
> >
> > Thanks for your answers...

Mr. Robinson

RE: How can I Change mi Windows Vista Home Edition in English?
what are the specifications on your laptop. I have a similiar problem. I
have a Dell Inspiron 100gb hard drive brand new with vista in spanish. I am
trying to sell for $250 less than retail. $700.00 in box is the asking
price.