Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

win update fix

microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2007
wheelman
 

Posts: n/a
win update fix
thought i would pass this on..my automatic updateing stoped working,and
onedumb guy at microsoft,,told me some crazy stuff to do to my
computer..after i had allready found the fix..two days

i found a website,there was a link.to go manually down load,,the vista win
updater,updater...manually is the word here.i did and installed it,,shut it
all down..restart and then went to automatic updateing and it worked like it
was suposed to..been working ever since..

another thing.people,when you have your computer,working fine.do a manual
restore point.do it each time you install something and everything is a
go.save you from doing a full reinstall..and if you get those fake
viruses,,that microsoft lets come into yur computer,,its allso called mal
ware,system restore point..fixes that problem...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2007
Mick Murphy
 

Posts: n/a
RE: win update fix
Spam!


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2007
wheelman
 

Posts: n/a
RE: win update fix
i put this on here to help people..with the udateing problem..i hope it helps..

"wheelman" wrote:

> thought i would pass this on..my automatic updateing stoped working,and
> onedumb guy at microsoft,,told me some crazy stuff to do to my
> computer..after i had allready found the fix..two days
>
> i found a website,there was a link.to go manually down load,,the vista win
> updater,updater...manually is the word here.i did and installed it,,shut it
> all down..restart and then went to automatic updateing and it worked like it
> was suposed to..been working ever since..
>
> another thing.people,when you have your computer,working fine.do a manual
> restore point.do it each time you install something and everything is a
> go.save you from doing a full reinstall..and if you get those fake
> viruses,,that microsoft lets come into yur computer,,its allso called mal
> ware,system restore point..fixes that problem...

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2007
Mick Murphy
 

Posts: n/a
RE: win update fix
If you are just so, so helpful what is the URL of the website??????????
You forgot???????

"wheelman" wrote:

> i put this on here to help people..with the udateing problem..i hope it helps..
>
> "wheelman" wrote:
>
> > thought i would pass this on..my automatic updateing stoped working,and
> > onedumb guy at microsoft,,told me some crazy stuff to do to my
> > computer..after i had allready found the fix..two days
> >
> > i found a website,there was a link.to go manually down load,,the vista win
> > updater,updater...manually is the word here.i did and installed it,,shut it
> > all down..restart and then went to automatic updateing and it worked like it
> > was suposed to..been working ever since..
> >
> > another thing.people,when you have your computer,working fine.do a manual
> > restore point.do it each time you install something and everything is a
> > go.save you from doing a full reinstall..and if you get those fake
> > viruses,,that microsoft lets come into yur computer,,its allso called mal
> > ware,system restore point..fixes that problem...

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2007
wheelman
 

Posts: n/a
RE: win update fix
the link just took me to microsoft..where the updater software is..i figured
some one else..knows there way around ..that web site and can tell people how
to find it..

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> If you are just so, so helpful what is the URL of the website??????????
> You forgot???????
>
> "wheelman" wrote:
>
> > i put this on here to help people..with the udateing problem..i hope it helps..
> >
> > "wheelman" wrote:
> >
> > > thought i would pass this on..my automatic updateing stoped working,and
> > > onedumb guy at microsoft,,told me some crazy stuff to do to my
> > > computer..after i had allready found the fix..two days
> > >
> > > i found a website,there was a link.to go manually down load,,the vista win
> > > updater,updater...manually is the word here.i did and installed it,,shut it
> > > all down..restart and then went to automatic updateing and it worked like it
> > > was suposed to..been working ever since..
> > >
> > > another thing.people,when you have your computer,working fine.do a manual
> > > restore point.do it each time you install something and everything is a
> > > go.save you from doing a full reinstall..and if you get those fake
> > > viruses,,that microsoft lets come into yur computer,,its allso called mal
> > > ware,system restore point..fixes that problem...

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is there a YENC fix for Win Mail? Oppie microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 3 11-01-2008 01:20
erreur 800B0100 win update dens06 microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 0 09-29-2007 08:10
Update on Apple fix, (Thu, May 3rd) Steve Security News 0 05-03-2007 22:47
Oracle Update to Fix 37 Security Flaws Steve Security News 0 04-11-2007 19:18
Update: Mozilla issues fix for critical flaw Paul Security News 0 03-07-2007 00:16




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:09.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120