Adobe Flash Player...Unable to install.

Turbo Invest

Adobe Flash Player...Unable to install.
I am not able to install Adobe Flash Player, what i need to look properly
internet sites who play with Flash...
I have Windows Vista Home Premium, but even before, with XP Home Edition i
hade that problem...

Need urgent help (Eventualy in Dutch, sind i am Flemisch (Belgium)
Mike Hall - MVP

Re: Adobe Flash Player...Unable to install.
Run the 'remove' utility on this web site, and then re-install Flash
player..

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=tn_14157

"Turbo Invest" <TurboInvest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not able to install Adobe Flash Player, what i need to look properly
> internet sites who play with Flash...
> I have Windows Vista Home Premium, but even before, with XP Home Edition i
> hade that problem...
>
> Need urgent help (Eventualy in Dutch, sind i am Flemisch (Belgium)

Rick Rogers

Re: Adobe Flash Player...Unable to install.
Hi,

In addition to Mike, make sure that UAC is enabled. Many of Adobe's
utilities and programs will not install or run properly on a Vista
installation that has that functionality disabled.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Turbo Invest" <TurboInvest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not able to install Adobe Flash Player, what i need to look properly
> internet sites who play with Flash...
> I have Windows Vista Home Premium, but even before, with XP Home Edition i
> hade that problem...
>
> Need urgent help (Eventualy in Dutch, sind i am Flemisch (Belgium)

Mike Hall - MVP

Re: Adobe Flash Player...Unable to install.
Rick

This one doesn't require UAC enabled. Adobe Reader disappeared off my system
for that reason and others..

> Hi,
>
> In addition to Mike, make sure that UAC is enabled. Many of Adobe's
> utilities and programs will not install or run properly on a Vista
> installation that has that functionality disabled.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Turbo Invest" <TurboInvest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am not able to install Adobe Flash Player, what i need to look properly
>> internet sites who play with Flash...
>> I have Windows Vista Home Premium, but even before, with XP Home Edition
>> hade that problem...
>>
>> Need urgent help (Eventualy in Dutch, sind i am Flemisch (Belgium)

Mick Murphy

Re: Adobe Flash Player...Unable to install.
Thanks for the link.

"Mike Hall - MVP" wrote:

> Run the 'remove' utility on this web site, and then re-install Flash
> player..
>
> http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=tn_14157
>

> "Turbo Invest" <TurboInvest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am not able to install Adobe Flash Player, what i need to look properly
> > internet sites who play with Flash...
> > I have Windows Vista Home Premium, but even before, with XP Home Edition i
> > hade that problem...
> >
> > Need urgent help (Eventualy in Dutch, sind i am Flemisch (Belgium)

adobe flash player 9 activex