Setting upp Labtop to run through TV

sitting upp labtop 2 run through TV.

Setting upp Labtop to run through TV
I bought my new Labtop ( HP Pavilion dv6000 with AMD Turion (TM) 64.2.32bite
NVIDIA GeForce Go 7200 Grf.
But I can't figure out how to run my labtop through my TV. We have 32"
Screen TV.
We have it all connected with S-video cables and everything, but we can't
quite figure out the "Grafic sittings" part of it! When I choos the Screen 2
for my TV and mark down there for extand the screen and click to cay out then
its ask me you that i realy wanna use this extra screen I click yes,then its
mark out the columen for extra screen which I marked b4!! behave lite i did
nothing or Porg dont want Uppdates !?!?
Please help me I bought this Labtop only for this reason . And I am not that
high in this stuffs .
Adam with best regards from Sweden.
my e mail is fredpajorden@hotmail.com
Thanks

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...allation_setup
Wyatt Acheson

RE: Setting upp Labtop to run through TV
I have my laptop hooked through my TV using SVideo right now. I have noticed
that the cable needs to be connected first. Power on the TV before you power
on the laptop. Make sure your TV is set to SVideo mode. If the display does
not go to the tv automatically, you will need to go into the properties of
the video card and go to display settings and choose TV. Your resolution
will be dumbed down to 1024 x 768. If your resolution is higher than that,
you can try changing it to 1024 x 768 and that may fix your problem. also,
on laptops there is a CRT/TV button. On some it is F5 but it is different on
others. It should have a small picture that looks like a monitor on it.
Usually you have to hit the F/N button to use the CRT/TV button. Give this a
try if none of the previous stuff works. Good luck!