XBox 360 Media Center extender vista driver

=?Utf-8?B?TWF1cml6aW8=?=

XBox 360 Media Center extender vista driver
Hi i'm Maurizio from Italy, i have a Xbox 360 sw updated that with a PC Vista
Ultimate sw updated don't work... i have connected through crossing lan cable
the network adapters, i've set my one live care for connection with xbox 360
extender (i have try without firewall too), i have shared with WMP 11 the
media dirctory with xbox 360, than restarting my xbox and pressing
mediacenter button into xbox menu find the 8 digit code that i put in vista
mediacenter configuration, at this point Vista find a new Hw, "XBox 360 Media
Center extender" and begin to install device but don't find any drver (windws
update and vista ultimate dvd). The configuration of vista media center stop
(into xbox screen said that Windows Mediacenter is configuring....) and i
can't continue. Someone can help me? Thanks bye
Chad Harris

Re: XBox 360 Media Center Not an install question at all. Take it to games or general.
Yo Maurizio--

This is a question for microsoft.public.vista.games or
microsoft.public.vista.general. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Vista
setup or install. Please put the quesiton in the right place so we can see
the setup install problems.

CH

"Maurizio" <Maurizio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi i'm Maurizio from Italy, i have a Xbox 360 sw updated that with a PC
> Vista
> Ultimate sw updated don't work... i have connected through crossing lan
> cable
> the network adapters, i've set my one live care for connection with xbox
> 360
> extender (i have try without firewall too), i have shared with WMP 11 the
> media dirctory with xbox 360, than restarting my xbox and pressing
> mediacenter button into xbox menu find the 8 digit code that i put in
> vista
> mediacenter configuration, at this point Vista find a new Hw, "XBox 360
> Media
> Center extender" and begin to install device but don't find any drver
> (windws
> update and vista ultimate dvd). The configuration of vista media center
> stop
> (into xbox screen said that Windows Mediacenter is configuring....) and i
> can't continue. Someone can help me? Thanks bye

Hugh Jass

Re: XBox 360 Media Center Not an install question at all. Take it to games or general.
He is trying to setup and install his Xbox 360 as an extender, how can that
NOT fit in this newsgroup??

Try letting the search for the drivers happen on your C:\ drive and all
subfolders.