Microsoft dampens Vista sales forecast

Wegie

Microsoft dampens Vista sales forecast
heee he, Vista is failing in the marketplace, just like we all
suspected. now there is confirmation.

Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer believes that sales forecasts for its new
Vista operating system may be ³overly aggressive.²

http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/02...ales/index.php

http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv...19795020070215

Meanwhile, Microsoft stock continues to plummet since the day Vista
shipped. (click on the "1m" to see the full drop)

http://finance.google.com/finance?q=MSFT

--
..
Chad Harris

Re: Microsoft dampens Vista sales forecast/Nothing to do with installation doesn't belong here
This info while interesting has nothing to do with setup/installation unless
you want to posit that you can't set up Vista if you don't buy it. Put
stuff like this on the general group. It's not germane to installation.

CH

"Wegie" <here@northere.com> wrote in message
> heee he, Vista is failing in the marketplace, just like we all
> suspected. now there is confirmation.
>
> Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer believes that sales forecasts for its new
> Vista operating system may be ³overly aggressive.²
>
> http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/02...ales/index.php
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv...19795020070215
>
> Meanwhile, Microsoft stock continues to plummet since the day Vista
> shipped. (click on the "1m" to see the full drop)
>
> http://finance.google.com/finance?q=MSFT
>
> --
> .

Saucy

Re: Microsoft dampens Vista sales forecast
Google and Mac, two biggest competitors comprise 2/3 of the cites. The
Reuters cite isn't a very definite article (pardon the pun) on the subject,
something about "overly aggressive" but not much else. Otherewise, it seems
all's well and that Vista is doing quite splendidly and will rake in
billions and billions in profit. Y'can't argue with this success.

--
For email:
guidsaucy at hotmail dot com

"Wegie" <here@northere.com> wrote in message
> heee he, Vista is failing in the marketplace, just like we all
> suspected. now there is confirmation.
>
> Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer believes that sales forecasts for its new
> Vista operating system may be ³overly aggressive.²
>
> http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/02...ales/index.php
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv...19795020070215
>
> Meanwhile, Microsoft stock continues to plummet since the day Vista
> shipped. (click on the "1m" to see the full drop)
>
> http://finance.google.com/finance?q=MSFT
>
> --
> .

Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User

Re: Microsoft dampens Vista sales forecast
Both articles make the claim that market analysts gotten it wrong a little..
neither relate to Microsoft's claims about it..

"Wegie" <here@northere.com> wrote in message
> heee he, Vista is failing in the marketplace, just like we all
> suspected. now there is confirmation.
>
> Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer believes that sales forecasts for its new
> Vista operating system may be ³overly aggressive.²
>
> http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/02...ales/index.php
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv...19795020070215
>
> Meanwhile, Microsoft stock continues to plummet since the day Vista
> shipped. (click on the "1m" to see the full drop)
>
> http://finance.google.com/finance?q=MSFT
>
> --
> .

Wegie

"Saucy" <do.not@use.this> wrote:

> and will rake in
> billions and billions in profit.

all while most users that install Vista "suffer"..... microsoft should
be barred from doing business, they are seriously harming productivity
across the world.

--
..
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: Microsoft dampens Vista sales forecast
"most users that install Vista"
Really?
I know some do for a large variety of reasons.
Please post your source.

"they are seriously harming productivity across the world."
Post the source for this as well.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

> all while most users that install Vista "suffer"..... microsoft should
> be barred from doing business, they are seriously harming productivity
> across the world.

MuahMan

Re: Microsoft dampens Vista sales forecast
LOL, Wegie just came in his pants.... he found some anti-MSFT article.

Dude you use a Mac, You are a 2nd class computing citizen. Go play with
Itunes, leave the real computing to the rest of us.

Maverick

Wegie wrote:
> heee he, Vista is failing in the marketplace, just like we all
> suspected. now there is confirmation.
>
> Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer believes that sales forecasts for its new
> Vista operating system may be ³overly aggressive.²
>
> http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/02...ales/index.php
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv...19795020070215
>
> Meanwhile, Microsoft stock continues to plummet since the day Vista
> shipped. (click on the "1m" to see the full drop)
>
> http://finance.google.com/finance?q=MSFT

And ballmers photo in the seattle times shows he doesn't look all that
happy either.
MuahMan

"Maverick" <Sun@mustang.org> wrote in message
> Wegie wrote:
>> heee he, Vista is failing in the marketplace, just like we all suspected.
>> now there is confirmation.
>>
>> Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer believes that sales forecasts for its new
>> Vista operating system may be ³overly aggressive.²
>>
>> http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/02...ales/index.php
>>
>> http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv...19795020070215
>>
>> Meanwhile, Microsoft stock continues to plummet since the day Vista
>> shipped. (click on the "1m" to see the full drop)
>>
>> http://finance.google.com/finance?q=MSFT
>>

> And ballmers photo in the seattle times shows he doesn't look all that
> happy either.

LOL, this mactard is analzing photos of Ballmer now. ROLFCOPTER

Rich

Re: Microsoft dampens Vista sales forecast
? all while most users that install Vista "suffer"..... microsoft should
> be barred from doing business, they are seriously harming productivity
> across the world.

you sound like Bagdad Bod, remember Bagdad Bob?
whatever happened to Bagdad Bob?

All you're sales are ours ...
There are no sales within 100 miles of the airport ..
We will roast your belly in 100 fires ..

The criminal Microsoft is defeated

heh

You are what you make up

The anti-________ brigade ( the blank is your favorite 'enemy of the people'
devil)
making up stuff and believing it for over 75 years

Rich, thanking you for the comedy spot Bob