The Name of this Group is Installation Setup. Use it that way only.

Chad Harris

The Name of this Group is Installation Setup. Use it that way only.
Please quit flooding this group with quesitons that may be important to you
that have nothign to do with Installation and setup of Windows Vista. There
is a general group for that and there are several other Vista groups.
Simply use Newsgroups on the toolbar>search for the word vista and yoiu can
see what category your question falls into. If it isn't a problem
installing and setting up Vista--then this ain't your group. You make it
harder to find the real setup problems on this group. It's like a guy going
into the Lady's rest room. Odds are someone will point out you have your
anatomy mixed up unless you're more of a charmer than I think you are.

So keep questions out of this group that aren't Installation Questions.

Adobe has nothing to do with Vista installation. Informational statements
off topic of setup and install have nothing to do with it. Office--nothing
to do with Vista setup. I have yet to see the Vista build that requires
installation of Office in order to load and setup Vista. Drivers rarely
have anything to do with setting up Vista. It comes with 19,5000 Drivers on
the DVD and MSFT Update gets drivers every day from manufacturers and adds
them.

This group has been designated Setup for months. Please use it that way.
The last three weeks itts gotten flooded with questions that have nothing to
do with setup issues. It makes it more difficult to help on setup issues
wading through all the messages that are important to you but don't have a
damn thing to do with setup. If you can buy Vista, I assume you can read at
some level. Put your general questions on the general group and leave this
one for the setup issues.

If it's Adobe--it don't go here.
If it's driver--it don't go here.
If it's Winmail--it don't go here.
If it's Office related--it sure as hell don't go here and I've answered a
ton of Office questions/Outlook questions and BCM questions on the general
group even though they have their own groups and all their helpers have used
and most have Beta tested Vista for over a year.

CH

Michael Jennings

Re: The Name of this Group is Installation Setup. Use it that way only.
The netiquette group was disappeared from msnews last year.
It died of neglect - no one doesn't have complete disinterest in netiquette.
Maybe on topic, I am attaching a mislabeled Yeats poem. Hope you like it.