error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an error

=?Utf-8?B?em9tYml4?=

error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an error
Im trying to activate windows and im getting this error. I got 3 days left
to activate my windows home premium vista 64bit and im not getting any phone
numbers to call and to activate also can anyone help?
michael.ihle@gmail.com

Re: error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an error
On Feb 15, 10:45 pm, zombix <zom...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Im trying to activate windows and im getting this error. I got 3 days left
> to activate my windows home premium vista 64bit and im not getting any phone
> numbers to call and to activate also can anyone help?

I got the same error. This appears to be a new error message code.
Perhaps just the server is down. I am using my MSDN subscription
key... I would hate to think I wasted the last 2 hrs.

=?Utf-8?B?aWJjb3A=?=

Re: error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an err
I am alos having the same issue. I was down to the last day to activiate and
when I tried, I got the error message. But now it says I have 25 days left
to activate. Here is a telephone number for activiation: 1.888.571.2048

Please reply if someone has a solution.

"michael.ihle@gmail.com" wrote:

> On Feb 15, 10:45 pm, zombix <zom...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Im trying to activate windows and im getting this error. I got 3 days left
> > to activate my windows home premium vista 64bit and im not getting any phone
> > numbers to call and to activate also can anyone help?

> I got the same error. This appears to be a new error message code.
> Perhaps just the server is down. I am using my MSDN subscription
> key... I would hate to think I wasted the last 2 hrs.

Chad Harris

Re: error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an err
You should call the number. There are ways to extend activation, but if you
have legit Vista call the number and get it over with.

CH

"ibcop" <ibcop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am alos having the same issue. I was down to the last day to activiate
>and
> when I tried, I got the error message. But now it says I have 25 days
> left
> to activate. Here is a telephone number for activiation: 1.888.571.2048
>
> Please reply if someone has a solution.
>

> "michael.ihle@gmail.com" wrote:
>
>> On Feb 15, 10:45 pm, zombix <zom...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> > Im trying to activate windows and im getting this error. I got 3 days
>> > left
>> > to activate my windows home premium vista 64bit and im not getting any
>> > phone
>> > numbers to call and to activate also can anyone help?

>> I got the same error. This appears to be a new error message code.
>> Perhaps just the server is down. I am using my MSDN subscription
>> key... I would hate to think I wasted the last 2 hrs.

=?Utf-8?B?aWJjb3A=?=

Re: error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an err
Hmmm....don't get me started about doing the phone activation. I spent three
hours on the phone with some guy in India (no lie) trying to figure out why
my copy (and yes, it is a legit copy of Ultimate (upgrade)) won't activate.
At first, it showed 30 days to activation. Then it changed to three days
after a day or so. Now it's back to 25 days. I ahve so many numbers he gave
me, a case number, etc, etc....

"Chad Harris" wrote:

> You should call the number. There are ways to extend activation, but if you
> have legit Vista call the number and get it over with.
>
> CH
>
> "ibcop" <ibcop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am alos having the same issue. I was down to the last day to activiate
> >and
> > when I tried, I got the error message. But now it says I have 25 days
> > left
> > to activate. Here is a telephone number for activiation: 1.888.571.2048
> >
> > Please reply if someone has a solution.

> >> I got the same error. This appears to be a new error message code.
> >> Perhaps just the server is down. I am using my MSDN subscription
> >> key... I would hate to think I wasted the last 2 hrs.

=?Utf-8?B?aWJjb3A=?=

Re: error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an err
OK.....I tried the activation again and it went through. Wierd, but at least
it's done. Good luck to the rest.

Joe

"ibcop" wrote:

> Hmmm....don't get me started about doing the phone activation. I spent three
> hours on the phone with some guy in India (no lie) trying to figure out why
> my copy (and yes, it is a legit copy of Ultimate (upgrade)) won't activate.
> At first, it showed 30 days to activation. Then it changed to three days
> after a day or so. Now it's back to 25 days. I ahve so many numbers he gave
> me, a case number, etc, etc....
>
> "Chad Harris" wrote:
>
> > You should call the number. There are ways to extend activation, but if you
> > have legit Vista call the number and get it over with.
> >
> > CH
> >
> > "ibcop" <ibcop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >I am alos having the same issue. I was down to the last day to activiate
> > >and
> > > when I tried, I got the error message. But now it says I have 25 days
> > > left
> > > to activate. Here is a telephone number for activiation: 1.888.571.2048
> > >
> > > Please reply if someone has a solution.

=?Utf-8?B?em9tYml4?=

RE: error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an error
Can anyone t ell me how to open the activation wizard where they give the #'s
to put in the 9 boxes.

Im getting this error that says the server caused an error and no phone
support to activate windows vista.

I know that the wizard requires a commnad prompt but i forgot the exact
command to type in.
Rock

Re: error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an error
"zombix" <zombix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> Can anyone t ell me how to open the activation wizard where they give the
> #'s
> to put in the 9 boxes.
>
> Im getting this error that says the server caused an error and no phone
> support to activate windows vista.
>
> I know that the wizard requires a commnad prompt but i forgot the exact
> command to type in.

Open an elevated command prompt, type slui 4.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Re: error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an err
Hello,
This should be working again.
Post if you are still getting the error 0xc004c015
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]