=?Utf-8?B?TWNGcm9zdHk=?=

I just bought a Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz with an Intel Board. 2gb Ram and I
am using the on board video until my actual card arrives. When I turn on my
PC I get the option to press any key to boot from CD or DVD and I do. It says
it's coping files and then it goes to like a Windows loading screen. Has the
bar that just keeps going and going and the Microsoft Copyright at the
bottom. It does this a for a few minutes and then my monitor shows a black
screen and nothing happens. I let it sit for a good 30 minutes and still
nothing. I am not sure what could be the problem. Thanks for any help.
=?Utf-8?B?VGhlaW1hbg==?=

RE: Loading then Black Screeen
I am having the same problem. I am only able to boot in safe mode and cant
get it to boot any other way.

"McFrosty" wrote:

> I just bought a Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz with an Intel Board. 2gb Ram and I
> am using the on board video until my actual card arrives. When I turn on my
> PC I get the option to press any key to boot from CD or DVD and I do. It says
> it's coping files and then it goes to like a Windows loading screen. Has the
> bar that just keeps going and going and the Microsoft Copyright at the
> bottom. It does this a for a few minutes and then my monitor shows a black
> screen and nothing happens. I let it sit for a good 30 minutes and still
> nothing. I am not sure what could be the problem. Thanks for any help.

=?Utf-8?B?TWNGcm9zdHk=?=

RE: Loading then Black Screeen
Just thought I would add that there is a copy of Windows on the computer but
it's inactive. It was a 30 day copy of xp. So I have to do a clean install. I
can't boot into safe mode or anything.

"Theiman" wrote:

> I am having the same problem. I am only able to boot in safe mode and cant
> get it to boot any other way.
>
> "McFrosty" wrote:
>
> > I just bought a Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz with an Intel Board. 2gb Ram and I
> > am using the on board video until my actual card arrives. When I turn on my
> > PC I get the option to press any key to boot from CD or DVD and I do. It says
> > it's coping files and then it goes to like a Windows loading screen. Has the
> > bar that just keeps going and going and the Microsoft Copyright at the
> > bottom. It does this a for a few minutes and then my monitor shows a black
> > screen and nothing happens. I let it sit for a good 30 minutes and still
> > nothing. I am not sure what could be the problem. Thanks for any help.

=?Utf-8?B?TWNGcm9zdHk=?=

RE: Loading then Black Screeen
Not sure why but my seagate 300GB hard drive (IDE) turned out to be the
problem. Bought a SATA WD 80GB hard drive and install was perfect. Hard drive
spins and everything but just wouldn't work. So my issue is resolved.