Will these programs work on Vista?

=?Utf-8?B?TW92aWVtYW4yMTM=?=

Will these programs work on Vista?
I was wondering if thses programs work on Vista....

Adobe Premiere 6.0
Macromedia Dreamweaver 4
Macromedia Dreamweaver Ultra Dev
Adobe Photoshop 6.0
Ulead Photo Express 2.0and others, how will I be able to tell, (Minimum
System Requirements dont say Vista because it didnt exist before does that
make a difference?)
Please someone help me find these answers

Chad Harris

Re: Will these programs work on Vista?
Take a look or go to their websites:

http://www.iexbeta.com/wiki/index.ph...atibility_List

CH

"Movieman213" <Movieman213@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if thses programs work on Vista....
>
> Adobe Premiere 6.0
> Macromedia Dreamweaver 4
> Macromedia Dreamweaver Ultra Dev
> Adobe Photoshop 6.0
> Ulead Photo Express 2.0and others, how will I be able to tell, (Minimum
> System Requirements dont say Vista because it didnt exist before does that
> make a difference?)
> Please someone help me find these answers

mikeyhsd

Re: Will these programs work on Vista?
check web site to se if there is an update for vista.
or run the upgrade advisor, but remember it is not always perfect.

mikeyhsd@sport.rr.commikeyhsd@sport.rr.com

"Movieman213" <Movieman213@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4616367-38CC-406D-9AA4-0BDD55135546@microsoft.com...
I was wondering if thses programs work on Vista....

Adobe Premiere 6.0
Macromedia Dreamweaver 4
Macromedia Dreamweaver Ultra Dev
Adobe Photoshop 6.0
Ulead Photo Express 2.0and others, how will I be able to tell, (Minimum
System Requirements dont say Vista because it didnt exist before does that
make a difference?)
Please someone help me find these answers

Carmine Castiglia

Re: Will these programs work on Vista?

"Movieman213" <Movieman213@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if thses programs work on Vista....
>
> Adobe Premiere 6.0
> Macromedia Dreamweaver 4
> Macromedia Dreamweaver Ultra Dev
> Adobe Photoshop 6.0
> Ulead Photo Express 2.0and others, how will I be able to tell, (Minimum
> System Requirements dont say Vista because it didnt exist before does that
> make a difference?)
> Please someone help me find these answers

I may be off base on this, but my experience so far is that *most* Adobe
products have Vista-compatibility problems, right up to and including the
latest releases in some cases. For example, Acrobat Reader 6.0 Standard not
only would not run at all, but I could not even get its uninstaller to run
so that I could remove it; I had to edit it out of the registry and delete
files manually. Acrobat Reader 8.0 seems okay; on the other hand, I tried
the free trial of Acrobat Professional 8.0 with only limited success.

Photoshop CS has issues as well - at the very least, you need to right-click
and "Run as administrator" or it will not start up.

Carmine Castiglia
http://www.infosystemspro.com
PalmOS apps for engineers and machinists

Chad Harris

Re: Will these programs work on Vista?/Question for Vista General.
Why not post this in the Vista general group? It's not a setup question.

CH

"Movieman213" <Movieman213@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if thses programs work on Vista....
>
> Adobe Premiere 6.0
> Macromedia Dreamweaver 4
> Macromedia Dreamweaver Ultra Dev
> Adobe Photoshop 6.0
> Ulead Photo Express 2.0and others, how will I be able to tell, (Minimum
> System Requirements dont say Vista because it didnt exist before does that
> make a difference?)
> Please someone help me find these answers

=?Utf-8?B?TGFkeSBEZWFkcmE=?=

Re: Will these programs work on Vista?
Thanks much for posting this. Very helpful! Got anymore like it? Or how about
hardware/perifs compatible?
Thanks again!!!