Can't load library from memory

Jack

Can't load library from memory
Anyone come across this at all. Whenever i open My Computer or any other
desktop item, and even from within My computer i get this popping up, when i
click ok the target opens but its becoming annoying,

Scanned for Malware and Virus but its all clear,

=?Utf-8?B?VG9zaA==?=

RE: Can't load library from memory
My copy of Vista been fine for 2 weeks - this morning I've got exactly the
same 'can't load library from memory' error. Odd

Tosh

"Jack" wrote:

> Anyone come across this at all. Whenever i open My Computer or any other
> desktop item, and even from within My computer i get this popping up, when i
> click ok the target opens but its becoming annoying,
>
> Scanned for Malware and Virus but its all clear,

Jack

Re: Can't load library from memory
Yep. mine was 2 weeks yesterday, will have to see if there's any more to
come from others

=?Utf-8?B?VG9zaA==?=

Re: Can't load library from memory
Found this in another post:
If you have a file called ipv6mons.dll, delete it. Mine was found at the
following location so yours may be different:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipv6mons.dll

Deleted & errors all gone.....

Don't know what the file is but everything else appears fine.

Hope you get sorted

Tosh

strelnikovdmitrij@gmail.com

On Feb 14, 5:30 pm, Tosh <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Found this in another post:
> If you have a file called ipv6mons.dll, delete it. Mine was found at the
> following location so yours may be different:
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipv6mons.dll
>
> Deleted & errors all gone.....
>
> Don't know what the file is but everything else appears fine.
>
> Hope you get sorted
>
> Tosh
>

> "Jack" wrote:
> > Yep. mine was 2 weeks yesterday, will have to see if there's any more to
> > come from others- Hide quoted text -

hi..I have the same problem but on win xp..it appear a few hours ago..
but the file to delete doesnt exist..:/
any ideas? thank you

Rock

Re: Can't load library from memory
<strelnikovdmitrij@gmail.com> wrote

> On Feb 14, 5:30 pm, Tosh <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Found this in another post:
>> If you have a file called ipv6mons.dll, delete it. Mine was found at the
>> following location so yours may be different:
>> C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipv6mons.dll
>>
>> Deleted & errors all gone.....
>>
>> Don't know what the file is but everything else appears fine.
>>
>> Hope you get sorted

>> "Jack" wrote:
>> > Yep. mine was 2 weeks yesterday, will have to see if there's any more
>> > come from others- Hide quoted text -

> hi..I have the same problem but on win xp..it appear a few hours ago..
> but the file to delete doesnt exist..:/
> any ideas? thank you

Why are you asking this in a Vista newsgroup if the OS is XP?

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

Re: Can't load library from memory
I started receiving the same error today myself and do not have the exact
file listed above but do have ipv6monl.dll . I renamed it to ipv6monl.dll.old
and my problem is resolved. Obviously this file has something to do with IP
Version 6 but it has been enabled on mine since install without this problem.

kingedward32@gmail.com

On Feb 14, 5:56 pm, Chris <C...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I started receiving the same error today myself and do not have the exact
> file listed above but do have ipv6monl.dll . I renamed it to ipv6monl.dll.old
> and my problem is resolved. Obviously this file has something to do with IP
> Version 6 but it has been enabled on mine since install without this problem.
>

> "Rock" wrote:
> > <strelnikovdmit...@gmail.com> wrote

> > > hi..I have the same problem but on win xp..it appear a few hours ago..
> > > but the file to delete doesnt exist..:/
> > > any ideas? thank you

> > Why are you asking this in a Vista newsgroup if the OS is XP?

> > --
> > Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]- Hide quoted text -

I too began receiving this error today. For me the ipv6monl.dll trick
worked as well. Sorry if this is the wrong forum. The answer was
right.

=?Utf-8?B?Ulg4?=

Re: Can't load library from memory
My file was ipv6monl.dll in system32, renaming it did the trick.

"kingedward32@gmail.com" wrote:

> On Feb 14, 5:56 pm, Chris <C...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > I started receiving the same error today myself and do not have the exact
> > file listed above but do have ipv6monl.dll . I renamed it to ipv6monl.dll.old
> > and my problem is resolved. Obviously this file has something to do with IP
> > Version 6 but it has been enabled on mine since install without this problem.
> >

> > "Rock" wrote:
> > > <strelnikovdmit...@gmail.com> wrote

> > > Why are you asking this in a Vista newsgroup if the OS is XP?

> > > --
> > > Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]- Hide quoted text -

> I too began receiving this error today. For me the ipv6monl.dll trick
> worked as well. Sorry if this is the wrong forum. The answer was
> right.

jgwizard

RX8;2570315 Wrote:
> My file was ipv6monl.dll in system32, renaming it did the trick.
>
> "kingedward32@gmail.com" wrote:
>
> > On Feb 14, 5:56 pm, Chris <C...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > I started receiving the same error today myself and do not have the

> exact
> > > file listed above but do have ipv6monl.dll . I renamed it to

> ipv6monl.dll.old
> > > and my problem is resolved. Obviously this file has something to do

> with IP
> > > Version 6 but it has been enabled on mine since install without

> this problem.

> found at the

> any more

> hours ago..

> > I too began receiving this error today. For me the ipv6monl.dll

> trick
> > worked as well. Sorry if this is the wrong forum. The answer was
> > right.

thanks i also had the same problem for some months. whenever i was
opening any folder inthe desktop, the pop message appeared "can't load
libarary from memory. it was so irritating for me for months until i
found this replies, which solved my problem. i changed the file
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipv6mons.dll, renamed it to ipv6mons.dll.old and
error is gone. thanks once again---jgwizard

--
jgwizard
jgwizard's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=22170

http://forums.techarena.in