Good news Adam!

Ted Landry

Good news Adam!
adam, you'll be happy to hear that Adobe has finally seen the light and
is moving back to producing Premiere Pro for the Mac. The PC just isn't
cut out for doing serious video work, so Adobe is going to attempt to
compete at the low end against Apple's Final Cut Express....

----->

Adobe will not only be returning Premiere Pro to the Mac with the launch
of Production Studio later this year, the new version of Adobe╣s
real-time editing solution will be available on the Mac before it is
available on the PC.

│It will be a new version,▓ confirmed Adobe╣s Premiere Pro product
manager Giles Baker. │The Mac will get the next version of Premiere Pro,
the Windows product will follow suit later.▓ Both versions will be
identical in features, confirmed Baker: │The intent is wherever possible
to have exact parity between the Windows and the Macintosh versions.▓

more here:

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index...S&newsID=17191

Now if we could just get Adobe to compete with the Mac and PC versions
of After Effects with Apple's high end "Motion", we'd be set.

http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/motion/
Chad Harris

Re: Good news Adam!/Adobe ain't Vista setup issue!
This group has been designated Setup for months. Please use it that way.
The last three weeks itts gotten flooded with questions that have nothing to
do with setup issues. It makes it more difficult to help on setup issues
wading through all the messages that are important to you but don't have a
damn thing to do with setup. If you can buy Vista, I assume you can read at
some level. Put your general questions on the general group and leave this
one for the setup issues.

If it's Adobe--it don't go here. Adobe isn't required to setup Vista. Put
it in general.
If it's driver--it don't go here.
If it's Winmail--it don't go here.
If it's Office related--it sure as hell don't go here and I've answered a
ton of Office questions/Outlook questions and BCM questions on the general
group even though they have their own groups and all their helpers have used
and most have Beta tested Vista for over a year.

CH