Vista's new target user

Adam Albright

Vista's new target user
People like this guy:

http://www.thebooge.ca/pictures/cheesehead.gif

Dustin Harper

Re: Vista's new target user
Hey! I have that hat!

<

(Not really)

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com
http://www.vistarip.com

--
"Adam Albright" <AA@ABC.net> wrote in message
news:0u71t21i4uoc4bflbi0aqvv78q5d5u5g47@4ax.com...
> People like this guy:
>
> http://www.thebooge.ca/pictures/cheesehead.gif

Adam Albright

Re: Vista's new target user
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:02:36 -0800, "Dustin Harper"
<dharper@vistarip.com> wrote:

>Hey! I have that hat!
>
><
>
>(Not really)

You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?

Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!

Ron Miller

Re: Vista's new target user
Adam Albright wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:02:36 -0800, "Dustin Harper"
> <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey! I have that hat!
>>
>> <
>>
>> (Not really)

> You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?
>
> Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!

This is nothing new and really has nothing to do with computers. If
you've ever seen a broadcast of either a Univ. of Wisconsin OR a Green
Bay Packers home game, you've seen hundreds or thousands of fans wearing
these "cheesehead" hats.

Adam Albright

Re: Vista's new target user
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:44:57 -0500, Ron Miller <millerDOT90@osu.edu>
wrote:

>Adam Albright wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:02:36 -0800, "Dustin Harper"
>> <dharper@vistarip.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey! I have that hat!
>>>
>>> <
>>>
>>> (Not really)

>> You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?
>>
>> Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!
>>

>This is nothing new and really has nothing to do with computers. If
>you've ever seen a broadcast of either a Univ. of Wisconsin OR a Green
>Bay Packers home game, you've seen hundreds or thousands of fans wearing
>these "cheesehead" hats.

I was referring to the PROPELLER caps that were on sale in Walgreens.

Ron Miller

Re: Vista's new target user
Adam Albright wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:44:57 -0500, Ron Miller <millerDOT90@osu.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Adam Albright wrote:

>>> You know those propeller caps that are the sign of a "computer geek"?
>>>
>>> Walgreens of all places had them last summer. LOL!
>>>

>> This is nothing new and really has nothing to do with computers. If
>> you've ever seen a broadcast of either a Univ. of Wisconsin OR a Green
>> Bay Packers home game, you've seen hundreds or thousands of fans wearing
>> these "cheesehead" hats.

> I was referring to the PROPELLER caps that were on sale in Walgreens.

Sorry, Adam, I was referring to the cheesehead hats. I should have made
my post a reply to the original.
Adam Albright

Re: Vista's new target user
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:54:32 -0500, Ron Miller <millerDOT90@osu.edu>
wrote:

>Adam Albright wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:44:57 -0500, Ron Miller <millerDOT90@osu.edu>
>> wrote:

>>> This is nothing new and really has nothing to do with computers. If
>>> you've ever seen a broadcast of either a Univ. of Wisconsin OR a Green
>>> Bay Packers home game, you've seen hundreds or thousands of fans wearing
>>> these "cheesehead" hats.

>> I was referring to the PROPELLER caps that were on sale in Walgreens.
>>

>Sorry, Adam, I was referring to the cheesehead hats. I should have made
>my post a reply to the original.

Those are cool too in a weird sort of way.

Chad Harris

Re: Vista's new target user/Ain't no setup issue. Put this in general.
This group has been designated Setup for months. Please use it that way.
The last three weeks itts gotten flooded with questions that have nothing to
do with setup issues. It makes it more difficult to help on setup issues
wading through all the messages that are important to you but don't have a
damn thing to do with setup. If you can buy Vista, I assume you can read at
some level. Put your general questions on the general group and leave this
one for the setup issues.

If it's Adobe--it don't go here.
If it's driver--it don't go here.
If it's Winmail--it don't go here.
If it's Office related--it sure as hell don't go here and I've answered a
ton of Office questions/Outlook questions and BCM questions on the general
group even though they have their own groups and all their helpers have used
and most have Beta tested Vista for over a year.

CH