Why are so many Mac users here learning Vista's inherent Security?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9uYXRoYW4gU2Nod2FydHogMg==?=

Why are so many Mac users here learning Vista's inherent Security?
Questions:

1) Why are the many Mac users Posting within these Forums repeatedly making
equal Post or very similar Post entirely bankrupt of morals and specifically
bankrupt for IT knowledge?
2) Appears too obvious the Mac users are seeking a genuine education
regarding Windows Vista by Posting such insane lame Post.
3) Apparently, since Windows Vista is the most IT advanced, and secure OS
within our world, the lonely Mac users demonstrate their jealously secondary
to the IT fact that the Mac inferior architecture is near 20-years behind
technology; also remains absent online security, and while remaining an
elementary PnP OS.
4) If it is true that a Mac will run any and all applications, that alone is
a self-testimony the Mac is the most in-secure OS within the market place.
The older applications are nothing other than hacker-happy applications
obviously making the Mac one absolutely in-secure OS!
5) Do you not comprehend that IT technology is advancing; not reverting to
ancient times?
6) Question, why is Windows Vista currently being purchased by large
corporations as well as individual end users in record setting numbers?
7) Yes, from coincidence, accidently, while 8-year old Vista was preparing
for RTM Release (during the Christmas Season) Mac experienced a sales surge.
Today, that has concluded, for obvious reasons, our world desires the most
state-of-the -art OS, known as Windows Vista.
8) There is a reason the military, nuclear submarines, NASA, and too many
others are using Windows Vista; not using the technology inferior Mac.
9) If Mac users were not fully aware for the superiority within Windows
Vista (compared to Mac), their presence within these Forums would not exist,
other than attempting learning the many user friendly functionality benefits
of Windows Vista; and not spreading myth and rumor simply for self-promotion.
10) For Mac users' personal needs, simply, Windows Vista is merely to
technology advanced for Mac users including their low IT academic level
knowledge.

Question: How many times does it require a Mac user for re-reading the same
Post before comprehending the Post content?

Will Mac users make your response Post on Top; please do not remain a
*bottom feeder* making your responses on the Bottom; strongly reflecting your
need to bottom feed sucking air just as Apple and Mac demonstrate while never
cognizant that technology is advancing forward as Vista; not retreating
backwards as Mac, and a few others as the facade “rival group”.

One day Mac users will learn fact from fiction; better yet, just purchase
Retail Vista as so many others have done during the recent weeks, and stop
using that free Beta software; great difference between 8-year old software
and current state-of-the-art software as Retail Windows Vista!!

Mac users, Please continue your Posting within these Forums while learning
the many benefits from using Windows Vista, although, while repeatedly
demonstrating your incredible deficient IT knowledge, slooowly you too will
learn the many benefits from using state-of-the-art technology as Windows
Vista !!!

--
Windows Vista
Become Part of The Legacy!

Dale \Mad_Murdock\ White

Re: Why are so many Mac users here learning Vista's inherent Security?
I don't believe it's that many MAC users. There appears to be at least 1
user who likes to post under an assortment of different names. I'm guessing
this is to give us all the impression that the MAC users are showing up in
force and letting us all know the errors or our ways.

Funny enough I don't hate the MAC OS, I just hate Steven Jobs, and as a
by-product I hate Apple. At the same time, I do want Apple and Linux to take
over at least 30% of the market space. Only then, will Microsoft have a real
sense to be original and developed absolutely the best product or if nothing
else, the prices will come down.

I want Intel and AMD to always be equal and I want AMD\ATI and nVidia to
always be equal. Microsft just needs a little more competition to get them
back on track

"Jonathan Schwartz 2" <JonathanSchwartz2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:FF239748-4672-4B82-B5E0-89C7C8AF5248@microsoft.com...
> [...]
> Retail Vista as so many others have done during the recent weeks, and stop
> using that free Beta software; great difference between 8-year old
> software
> and current state-of-the-art software as Retail Windows Vista!!
>
> Mac users, Please continue your Posting within these Forums while learning
> the many benefits from using Windows Vista, although, while repeatedly
> demonstrating your incredible deficient IT knowledge, slooowly you too
> will
> learn the many benefits from using state-of-the-art technology as Windows
> Vista !!!
>

> --
> Windows Vista
> Become Part of The Legacy!

Dale \Mad_Murdock\ White

Re: Why are so many Mac users here learning Vista's inherent Security?

OBTW, here's the stuff the Macheads don't want you to know about

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/secur..._apple_bu.html

""Right now, many OS X users still think their system is bulletproof, and
some people are interested on making it look that way," LMH said."

news:9IGdnY92h9gWyE7YnZ2dnUVZ_uKknZ2d@insightbb.co m...